Arrow 2 questions (POD and Fireworks)

Whats the best tip on when/how/where to get a nice seat for fireworks? Since I know whte new show is amazing I want a great view of the castle.... how early must I find a spot... and another thing wanst there a websire with info about the POD? Like where to sit if you wanted to watch a prticular float on a show stop...? Also I read ages ago that they may take the show stops out... but I never really looked into it after that, did they take the show stops out?

• Closed Account

Re: 2 questions (POD and Fireworks)

I'd get a good seat for the fireworks no later than 8:00-8:15 if you want a good view of the Castle and Matterhorn.

• Maximus

There's a good guide for where to sit for what show stop at IntercotWest.com
    It's one of the articles on that front page

And they're not taking the show stops out. It's part of the advertisement for the parade - that it magically turns into a street show. hehe. a little cheesy. But oh well. The still love the music for the show stop after hearing it SOOO many times.

If you're waiting to SIT in front of the castle.. an hour before sounds about right on these off-season days. There's a lot of standing area that's really good though, like on Main Street as it approaches the Hub. That's where I usually stand - and you don't need to be there as early as the Castle seats.

• Hunka hunka burnin love!

Huntington Beach, CA - 30 minutes away from Disneyland!

id have to agree with the castle, but ive also seen them from Rivers, IASW, Main St. Station.. and Tomorrowland Monorail station... which are all awesome spots for great fireworks pics.
    We're addicted to Disney

I was there on May 5th, 2005! and July 17, 2005!

Ok so here is another question, On Feb 18th I have reserved seats for Fantasmic! (Balcony) Whats the best place to see the fireworks and still make it in time for Fantasmic! Its also not a huge issue since Ill be there for at least 3 days and I have 2 more days to get a better location

• Maximus

I'm guessing you have the reserved seats for the 10:30 showing?
    If that's the case, it really doesn't matter where you're watching the fireworks because you don't need to rush to your seats. Of course, I still think Main Street/Hub is the best place to stand for the fireworks so that's probably optimal for you, cuz then you can just step into Frontierland to get to your F! reserved seats.

Oh... just a heads up... the crowd control will be doing "circular flow" around the Hub. That means that the entire Hub is one way traffic. You MUST move in a counter-clockwise direction. So if you're standing where Main Street meets the Hub, you still have to walk towards Tomorrowland first in order to make your way to Frontierland. So if you want to make your life easier, a good spot to try and stake for yourself for fireworks would be the area between the Castle and Tomorrowland. It'll make your trip to Frontierland shorter, yet it'll still give you a view of the Matterhorn

another question, if you have resererved balcony seats dont you get a F! sovonear or something? I thought I heard something about that