• The doctor is in

Anyone know why Indiana Jones was closed this week?

I'm about to head back to the park for my last day of the week, but I was curious to see if anyone knew why Indiana Jones was closed for two days this week? I was able to ride twice yesterday, but I was just wondering if there was a reason. It was open most of Monday and then was shut down Tuesday and Wednesday.

Just a random side note showing that the CM's clearly weren't paying attention to the line: When it did reopen yesterday the line was backed up almost to the Adventureland restrooms. When we got in line it was backed up to the Bazaar and the posted wait time was at 20min. It took us about 45-50min. When we got out the line was even longer and the wait was still at 20min. It wasn't until about an hour later that they bumped the standby wait to 40min. We turned around and grabbed a FP and even with the FP we still waited close to a half hour.
    Please... put Guardians of the Galaxy in Tomorrowland.

• -

Re: Anyone know why Indiana Jones was closed this week?

It was in today's update. Apparently it was for safety upgrades.
    Lincoln Returns to the Disneyland Resort and Cars Land Street Painting
    "You can cut me off from the civilized world. You can incarcerate me with two moronic cellmates. You can torture me with your thrice daily swill, but you cannot break the spirit of a Winchester. My voice shall be heard from this wilderness and I shall be delivered from this fetid and festering sewer."

• Look Right, Pick Up Phone

Aren't the wait times tracked by the red cards they hand out?

• -

Quote Originally Posted by Twist_of_Fate View Post
    The bolded is the key language. If they weren't handing these out, then they weren't tracking wait times very well.
    "You can cut me off from the civilized world. You can incarcerate me with two moronic cellmates. You can torture me with your thrice daily swill, but you cannot break the spirit of a Winchester. My voice shall be heard from this wilderness and I shall be delivered from this fetid and festering sewer."

I've started to include the second 'O' (for 'of') to the acronym when I say it.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Twist_of_Fate View Post
    Yes. But if the Leads and Managers aren't paying attention, the wait time sign goes unchanged.

It's simply a case of bad management for the Indy line to stick out into Adventureland for an hour on a slow weekday while the Standby wait remains posted at 20 minutes. There's no excuse for it, aside from management that should only be trusted with running a snack bar instead of a major attraction.

• The doctor is in

Indy is down yet again today along with Pirates and the Matterhorn Bobsleds. The wait times still aren't being updated properly despite having increased lines due to the fact that three major attractions are down. I wound up leaving and coming back to the hotel until my dinner reservation tonight. It's like an overheated sardine can in DLR right now.

At 1:40pm when I returned for my FP to Star Tours the standby wait time posted was 30min and I guarantee that was wrong because it took me almost 25 in the FP line. The standby line was going inside the room and out toward the entrance and didn't move more than twice the whole time I was in line.
    The wait time for Buzz Lightyear was posted as 5min still and the line for that extended past the Star Tours FP distribution. It look me 10min yesterday and the line was almost inside the building.
    The posted wait time for Haunted Mansion was 10min and the line extended out to the gate. I was able to enter the courtyard yesterday before stopping in line and it took me that long. I bet the real wait time is closer to 25 or 30.

Seems like the leads and managers have their heads somewhere else. I haven't been in a single line this entire week where the wait times were accurate.

• Observer

last I heard, all the indy vehicles were taken off the tracks.. the cast members are posted at the attractions enterance when the attraction is to be closed for a few days.. longer than 4 days a wall will go up.

• The doctor is in

Indy was down all evening yesterday. I passed through Adventureland on my way to Tomorrowland around 10:30pm and it was still closed. Jungle Cruise had a 40min wait time, Tarzan's Treehouse was packed, and Pirates had a solid 25-30min wait. The Adventureland restrooms were also closed for some reason so that made Adventureland practically impossible to move around in.

Pirates and the Matterhorn Bobsleds did wind up getting reopened last night, though. I don't know why either of those closed yesterday.

When I was there last week I heard that one of the vehicles derailed and that everyone had to be walked off the ride.

• #bringevilback

It reopened last night. I'm not sure what time but I went on around 11pm, just as fantasmic was ending, and it was fully functional.