Annual Passholder Animation Academy
A Limited Time Annual Passholder Magic Event
Sharpen your pencils and get ready for a very animated experience. Annual Passholders are invited to hear behind-the-scenes stories from iconic Disney Animator Eric Goldberg, the Supervising Animator of great characters such as Genie, Phil, Louis and Rabbit. Plus, Eric will teach Passholders how to draw some classic Disney Characters!
With Limited Time Annual Passholder Magic, Annual Passholders have exciting opportunities, offers and events like this.
Friday, May 17, 2013
Animation Academy at Disney California Adventure Park
3:00 p.m., 4:00 p.m., 5:00 p.m. & 6:00 p.m. – Each event presentation will last approximately 45 minutes
Event Registration and Wristband Distribution
- Passholders may register inside the Disney Animation building in Hollywood Land at Disney California Adventure Park upon Park opening (currently scheduled for 9:00 a.m.).
- All participating Guests (ages 3 and older) must be valid Annual Passholders on the day of the event.
- Children under 3 years of age may attend the event as long as space is available and they receive an event wristband during the registration process.
- Registration must be completed in person at the Disney Animation building on the day of the event only; no phone reservations or other registration will be accepted.
- It is recommended that all members of your party register together to help ensure that everyone receives an event wristband.
- All participating Annual Passholders must present their valid Annual Passport to the event Cast Member, who will check event availability. Photo ID may be required.
- Once an Annual Passholder has presented a valid Annual Passport and event availability has been confirmed, the Annual Passholder will be registered for the event and will receive an event wristband for an assigned event time.
- Event wristbands are required for admission to the event. Wristbands are only valid for the assigned event time.
- Registration and distribution of event wristbands are based on availability.
- Space is limited and wristbands do not guarantee seating at the event.
- Wristbands may not be sold or transferred for commercial purposes and have no cash value.
- The event location will open 15 minutes prior to the beginning of the event time to registered Annual Passholders with valid event wristbands. Late arrivals will not be accommodated.
- Valid theme park admission is required.
- Information and event elements are subject to restrictions, change and cancellation without notice.
- Subject to capacity, scheduled park events and other restrictions.
- Parking will be available at any Disneyland Resort theme park parking facility.
- Standard parking fees will apply.
- Parking lot trams will operate their normal scheduled times.