Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

• i believe in faeries.

Re: My Disney Wedding - Pirates Suite & Gumball Rally

how wonderful... i love the pirate suite and how intimate your ceremony was; beautiful. and to 'party' in disneyland after the wedding? talk about an awesome reception!

Wow- definitely a visit you won't forget! And such great pictures! Congratulations on your marriage and may you have many many happy years together!
    I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.

What a fun, exciting and memorable wedding Disneyland/DCA trip and a huge congratulations to both of you! Thanks for sharing your special wedding and all the great tidbits and details. To Awesome and Beyond!!

• Disneyland History Lover

Wow, that's a weekend at Disneyland for the record books. You can't top participating in the Rally, getting married (at Disney), celebrating your marriage in the parks, and having lunch with Bob Gurr all within days of each other. Congratulations to you both!

•     
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Orbital Pluto

Congratulations! What an amazing trip you two planned and pulled off. Such a delight to read of your time at the parks!

So nice to see you folks over the weekend! Hope we'll be able to spend more time together at one of the parks one day soon!
    "Not Carnegie, Vanderbilt, and Astor together could have
    raised money enough to buy a quarter share in my little dog."

— Ernest Thompson Seton

• New Member Goes Forth

Congratulations!
    The new Star Wars plot summery:

Episode 7: Luke discovers that Darth Vader is not his father, and goes on a search for his real father

Episode 8: Darth Vader is resurrected and goes on Jerry Springer, claiming he is Luke and Leia's father

Episode 9: Princes Leia is not Luke's sister, making him furious (we all know why...).

• DLR Enthusiast

What a special way to spend your special day! Thanks for sharing!
    -Brian - Find me on Facebook

Thank you all for the kind wishes! It was a truly magical trip. I have to admit, though: while I didn't want to leave Disneyland, I was also looking forward to coming home and writing my trip report.

Quote Originally Posted by KiMcHeEfOrLiFe View Post

YAYYY! I was hoping there would be a Trip Report of your wedding! This has to be the best, most unique wedding I have ever seen! You two looked so awesome! And how cool is it that you got to meet Bob Gurr too!

I'm so glad you guys found us and came by to say hi at the end of the Gumball Rally! I am now going to share this with the rest of the team! Congratulations once again and thank you for sharing your amazing wedding!!!

EDIT:
    This is completely unrelated but is it weird that I still feel the adrenaline pumping through me from the Gumball Rally? Like, I feel like I can do another Gumball Rally right now!
    Thank you! I'm so happy for you guys winning the best logo! Those were awesome shirts. And no, it's not weird that you feel you could do another Gumball Rally now. I would love to give it another go too, while the things we learned from this year's Rally are fresh.
    proud member of Rally team It Doesn't Matterhorn, winners of the 2012 Team Spirit award

Quote Originally Posted by Acpisme View Post
    Congratulations on your nuptials! It looks like it was a fun trip and a personalized wedding
    We enjoyed it!

Also.... there's a pirate smilie? Why did I not know this?
    proud member of Rally team It Doesn't Matterhorn, winners of the 2012 Team Spirit award

Quote Originally Posted by lctom1 View Post
    Congratulations to a wonderful couple! There was soooo much that the two of you experienced over the five days of celebration that I am certain you will never, ever forget it! I particularly like the way that new friends kept arriving to party with you as others left ... as if your cup of friendship was constantly being refilled.
    Thanks, Dad! Having friends arrive at different times also meant that we had more personalized time with each group. Much better than the traditional wedding reception which passes by in a blur because there are so many people to talk to in such a short period of time.

• *Experiment 999*

such cute photos!! congratulations, i wish you many happy years together. thanks for sharing your joy!

Great Wedding report. Congratulations.

• Disney Fan 4 Life

Quote Originally Posted by bookwyrm View Post
    We enjoyed it!

Also.... there's a pirate smilie? Why did I not know this?
    When you click the smiley, click the more button and the pirate smiley is on the second page captioned as a captain smiley.
    Here You Leave Today and Enter the World of Yesterday, Tomorrow, and Fantasy.

“To all who come to this happy place; welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past...and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams and the hard facts that have created America...with the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.” - Walt Disney, Disneyland Opening Day Speech 1955

View my new Budget Disney Blog here: http://budgetdisneylandresort.blogspot.com/

• DL Photo Fanatic

Wow! What a fantastic and memorable wedding and trip report! I had never seen photos from inside the Pirate Suite. I've been in the Adventureland Suite and know it is so exciting to just be in there!

And to dine with BOB GURR???? WOW!!!

i hope to someday meet you both in the parks! Thank you so much for sharing!

• Who doesn't love NAPs?

This is so sweet. :') Congratulations to the both of you!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast