Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• :)

what rides are currently closed, DCA & Disneyland

I was going to the park tomarrow...just wondering what will be open and what wont so I could plan My day....I figured this would be the best place to ask :]

pre- thank you

• Why do you keep talking?

Re: what rides are currently closed, DCA & Disneyland

The only thing I noticed was down is Mansion.
    "Tonight I wash my hands of you
    You set the bar I could not live up to
    Tonight the light is breaking through
    So thank you very little and send me postcards from hell"
    Zebrahead

• Darkbeer

Blog Entries

Haunted Mansion Holiday is closed for removal of the Holiday overlay, and repairs, scheduled to reopen in early March.

Monsters', Inc. will be closed all day Sunday and Monday Morning to allow for Media events in regards to the "official" grand opening. You might also find MuppetVision 3D closed. You might want to check out the area between Noon and 2 pm, as you might get a chance to catch a glimpse of some celebrities.

The Parade of Dreams is not being offered due to work both in the park and backstage to areas of the parade route roadways. The parade is scheduled to return next Friday.

I think that is it, Drawn to the Magic will perform on Hollywood Blvd instead of the Backlot stage.
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

will there be fireworks tomarrow night?

I'm taking my girlfriend and she hasnt been there since she was 4...she's 18 now so I wanna try to get the "full experience" in :]

thanks

• Darkbeer

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mulishaCM
    will there be fireworks tomarrow night?

I'm taking my girlfriend and she hasnt been there since she was 4...she's 18 now so I wanna try to get the "full experience" in :]

thanks
    They are currently scheduled for performances Friday thru Sunday nights, so unless they are cancelled due to high winds, you should get to see them.

gracias Darkbeer!

• Iron-Clad Allie

Yes. Both, the Believe Fireworks and Fantasmic shows are on the schedule foeach night for the remainder of the month. The only three items that are down are Haunted Manshion, Goofy's Bounce House and DCA's Redwood Creek Trail.

I've included the following link so that you can see the shows, parades (etc.) that are offered and what time they occur (for a seven day period, starting today). The schedule includes Disneyland, DCA, and Downtown Disney. http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disn...e&parkDTD=true
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

• Darkbeer

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ride Warrior
    Yes. Both, the Believe Fireworks and Fantasmic shows are on the schedule for each night for the remainder of the month. The only three items that are down are Haunted Manshion, Goofy's Bounce House and DCA's Redwood Creek Trail.
    Check the schedule at Disneyland.com again, there are NO listings for either the Fireworks or Fantasmic on Mondays thru Thursdays.

And thanks for mentioning the Redwood Creek Challenge Trail, forgot that is closed (And I took a picture of the refurb fence last night).

• Iron-Clad Allie

Thanks, Darkbeer. Unfortunatly, there are NO listings for either the Fireworks or Fantasmic on Mondays thru Thursdays. So, if mulishaCM wants to see the fireworks, etc, he'll have to stay a few days longer - or else attend on a weekend (Friday, Saturday and/or Subday).

The link I provided him, however, remains accurate. I juat didn't notice the the fireworks and Fantasmic are dark during most weekdays.
    Last edited by Ride Warrior; 01-22-2006 at 10:07 AM.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

thanks everyone...I dont think we would check out redwood creek "challenge" or trail anyways...much appreciation!

• ...TWO BITS!

Hmmm... They move Drawn to the Magic to the stage then they have to perform again on the street, then they go right back up...

ANYWAYS, I'm planning to go to the park tomorrow as well. Since it's off-season, does anyone think there's a chance to watch Fantasmic then run our butts off to the hub/main street to see REMEMBER?

Remember, it's REMEMBER, not Believe...

"You're not thinking fourth dimensionally!" -Back to the Future

"With this place, I wanted to give them something real, something that wasn't an illusion, something they could see and touch. An aim devoid of merit."
    -Jurassic Park

• Darkbeer

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by filmfreak11
    Hmmm... They move Drawn to the Magic to the stage then they have to perform again on the street, then they go right back up...

ANYWAYS, I'm planning to go to the park tomorrow as well. Since it's off-season, does anyone think there's a chance to watch Fantasmic then run our butts off to the hub/main street to see REMEMBER?

Remember, it's REMEMBER, not Believe...
    It is almost impossible the way they conduct traffic flow, you HAVE to exit thru Adventureland, and will be stuck in a traffic mess.

The best option is just to stay in your seat that you watched Fantasmic!, and watch Remember, you do see Tinkerbell from most of the area, and they do offer a laser show on the Fantasmic! stage.

• ...TWO BITS!

They do lasers now for Remember on Fantasmic? Wow, news to me. What if I stayed on the east side of the Fantasmic seating closest to Frontierland? When F! is complete, dash from FL to FL.

I'm asking for a friend cause 1) he hasn't seen F! in a few years and 2) he hasn't seen Remember, ever. I told him just watch Remember. I said it was sucicide to want to see both shows. He kept bugging me about it. He knows I'm a big DL fan, but won't listen to reason. He's quite stubborn and changes his mind constantly. Also, I told him Monsters and POD would be closed. Muppet vision 3D and DTTM might be closed. He said Disney might as well close both parks... Next time I just won't invite him to come with me...

"You're not thinking fourth dimensionally!" -Back to the Future

"With this place, I wanted to give them something real, something that wasn't an illusion, something they could see and touch. An aim devoid of merit."
    -Jurassic Park

• Darkbeer

Blog Entries

Alas, they only allow West bound traffic thru Frontierland, they will force you to go east bound thru Adventureland.

And even if you get to the Main Street and Hub area, they make you go counter-clockwise along the edge, so you end up in a big traffi mess sending you away from the Hub. (Yes, Disney planned it that way, to draw people away from the Hub, and towards the exit).

Staying at Fantasmic! gives you both shows, excellent sound, and about 90% of the Fireworks experence.

• Closed Account

It's easy to do both when there's a 10:30 Fantasmic. Do the fireworks first then run over to NOS.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast