Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

• Saddlesore Swanson

Confession: as a child I was deathly afraid of...

Adventures Thru Inner Space... I used to really think I was about to be shrunken and it totally freaked me out. I also remember refusing to go on Haunted Mansion cuz I was scared of that too. Wow, I was a sissy rugrat!

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries
    Haunted Mansion. I LOVE it now, but I wouldn't ride it until I was at least 12 years old. I don't know what I expected, but I was terrified.
    MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

• Minion

My wife still laughs at me to this day. I was deathly afraid of going on Snow White. I remember still to this day the terror that I felt on it at about 4 or 5 years old and did not go on it again untill I went to Grad night. Even to this day at 36 years old I still get butterflys when we go on it.

• Doing it with a flair

I have a memory of me clinging on to the bars near the front of the haunted mansion yelling, "no no no no" because I was too afraid to go on. This was last year when I was six or so.
    Eglantine, Eglantine, oh how you shine!
    I don't believe in giving animals ridiculous names. I call him Cosmic Creepers...
    ...and if you've got no other choice, you know you can follow my voice...

• I was deleted.

Captain EO. It was the only thing I have really been afraid of and ever have been at the parks. (TOT doesn't count because I will still go on it once per trip). I was a smart kid to be afraid of that now wasn't I? It's crazy to think about that being the only thing. I mean, I was on the log flume at Knott's at 3 mo. old and Space Mountain by the time I was 2!

• Zapp's Minion :D

When I was 8 years old (My 1st trip to DL), I thought that the AA's inside The Pirates of the Caribbean were real

• Doing it with a flair

Quote Originally Posted by Malibu Minion
    When I was 8 years old (My 1st trip to DL), I thought that the AA's inside The Pirates of the Caribbean were real
    So did I! I also thought the skull was HUGE.
    Eglantine, Eglantine, oh how you shine!
    I don't believe in giving animals ridiculous names. I call him Cosmic Creepers...
    ...and if you've got no other choice, you know you can follow my voice...

• Launch sequence engaged

^That talking skull and the first drop on POTC always freaked me out. In the Haunted Mansion, there was a combination of things that scared me: the stretching room, the attic, and the floating candle stick.

There was also the Matterhorn, that first dark cave always had a way of scaring me.

However, from all these things, I though Space Mountain was TERRIFYING. I never wanted to ride it. At first it was the fact that I actually thought I was in space, and the second phase was the "getting your hands chopped off rumor."

• Banned User

wow.. i lucked out.. I never been scared to go on anything except rollercoasters untill i was 12 and got bet $50.... Strange thing.. I still havn't got that cash.... but i have earned it....

I think ATIS would have scared me if it was at WDW..... But that would be it...

• Boozer, User, and Loser

Adventure Through Innerspace scared me when I was younger as well. I loved going on it, but the shrinking in the microscope scared me. I also got freaked out by the big eye looking at you through the microscope towards the end.

• Circle of Ancients

The Matterhorn ... especially at night ...

Pirates, Mansion, InnerSpace never scared me in the least. Go figure.

• Minion

It was the Sea Serpant at the end of the Submarine Voyage that got me, and my sister! I think the reason why I take showers instead of baths can be blamed on the Sea Serpant's googly eyes.

• Incognito

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dustysage
    Haunted Mansion. I LOVE it now, but I wouldn't ride it until I was at least 12 years old. I don't know what I expected, but I was terrified.

Same here. I was afraid of anything remotely dealing with ghosts and goblins, and for me to go into a HAUNTED Mansion? Forget about it! "But it's a fun ride, it's not scary" chimed my father. Uh, HELLO! Then why isn't it called the FUN Mansion? It's called the HAUNTED Mansion for a reason. I ain't falling for that story

• Greetings, Program!

When my parents dragged me onto Pirates for the first time, I freaked the hell out. I even have faint memories of this. I peed my pants while sitting on Mom's lap as we drifted past the Blue Bayou. Oh, she loves telling me this story....again and again. I can only imagine what the others in line thought of me.

I think I was about 17.

Okay, I think i was about 4.
    "The old man's gonna knock on the sky. Listen to the sound."

AP'er since 2004. Yup.....I'm one of THEM.

• Minion

When I was kindergarten, I bit my tounge so hard on POTC that it bled profusely on the first drop.

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast