Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

• Minion

Re: Does anyone like Universal and Disney?

Quote Originally Posted by NineteenTwenty8 View Post
    Yea, it's pretty scummy that Universal wont do the right thing and let go of the Marvel characters. There are a million different themes they could go with.
    How is it scummy? They had theme park rights first. I think the agreement is very fair. Disney also has a million different things they can go with. WDW will be fine without Marvel.
    Princess of Agrabah and Queen of Never Land

• враг народа

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NineteenTwenty8 View Post
    Yea, it's pretty scummy that Universal wont do the right thing and let go of the Marvel characters. There are a million different themes they could go with.
    It is scummy to maintain a legal contract that Universal continues to honor with the appropriate payments? If Disney wants the deal to end then they can pay what Universal asks.

Quote Originally Posted by jasmineray View Post
    How is it scummy? They had theme park rights first. I think the agreement is very fair. Disney also has a million different things they can go with. WDW will be fine without Marvel.
    Gotta admit, you're right. I don't want to see them have rides based on Marvel. (They'd probably would need a 5th theme park.) I just want to see some merchandise. Perhaps thats the reason that Disney hasn't released any Marvel themed Vinylmation figures.
    "Our greatest natural resource is the minds of our children." - Walter Elias Disney

• враг народа

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by stitchfanocala View Post
    Gotta admit, you're right. I don't want to see them have rides based on Marvel. (They'd probably would need a 5th theme park.) I just want to see some merchandise. Perhaps thats the reason that Disney hasn't released any Marvel themed Vinylmation figures.
    Merchandise is already available and apparently hasn't done too well at Walt Disney World. While specific products are not limited, a Marvel-focused retail experience at Walt Disney World is likely out of the question due to the 60 mile limitation placed on what was to be called the Marvel Action Universe in the deal with Universal.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456