Iron Man display at innovations

does anyone know the date that the Iron Man armor is slated to be there on display? I was really excited to find out that it was going to be there, and have figured out how to make a trip there the middle of june specifically to see it. Just want to make sure it will still be there

• -

Re: Iron Man display at innovations

It's supposed to run until September.
    "You can cut me off from the civilized world. You can incarcerate me with two moronic cellmates. You can torture me with your thrice daily swill, but you cannot break the spirit of a Winchester. My voice shall be heard from this wilderness and I shall be delivered from this fetid and festering sewer."

its fake. dont go just to see it and nothing else. If you happen to just be at the DLR it makes a cool addition to your trip
    Last edited by gtsouthard; 06-20-2013 at 11:00 AM.

• Minion

Here's a recent thread about this exhibit:
    truly bad experience at disneyland. need some advice

• I'm from Canada eh!

This is getting sad.

You really need to move on from this thing.

People have proven that it was neither fake nor false advertising. The Disney Company is not at fault for your not meeting your expectations.

this is a post from before i went

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

The person starting a thread can ask that their thread be closed, if in anyway it makes them uncomfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by Meville View Post
    This is getting sad.

People have proven that it was neither fake nor false advertising. The Disney Company is not at fault for your not meeting your expectations.
    Amen ^^

• ^_~.

Quote Originally Posted by gtsouthard View Post
    this is a post from before i went
    Your original post was obviously made before you went, but you did take it upon yourself to bring up the Iron Man issue again today; the proof is in the date stamp at the top of your post. This issue was already discussed in your other thread, which spanned sixteen pages. Some of the responses to that topic were rude, I grant you. But most of the people were just trying to explain that, while the attraction was horribly disappointing to you and not what you thought it was going to be, the exhibit itself wasn't fake. Nor did Disney lie about it.

I guess I don't understand something: if the purpose of your other thread was simply to find out whom to contact about your experience, and you got the answer, what is the purpose of bringing it up again here? Why not try to move forward from this and think about everything that went right with your trip? You and your gf got to ride up front in the Lilly Bell and the Mark Twain, you got to see the extra HM graveyard, and it seems you were treated nicely by the staff. While the main reason for your trip was a bust, you got to do a lot of fun things and had an otherwise wonderful time. It sounds to me that you're determined to stay upset about this, so there's nothing I or any of us can do to make you feel better. If that's the case, it really is time to let this subject go.

•   
    • Circle of Ancients

"If you douse me again, and I'm not on fire, I'm donating you to a city college."

Waiting for Godot Micechat.com

Quote Originally Posted by ChaseTheDream View Post
    Your original post was obviously made before you went, but you did take it upon yourself to bring up the Iron Man issue again today; the proof is in the date stamp at the top of your post. This issue was already discussed in your other thread, which spanned sixteen pages. Some of the responses to that topic were rude, I grant you. But most of the people were just trying to explain that, while the attraction was horribly disappointing to you and not what you thought it was going to be, the exhibit itself wasn't fake. Nor did Disney lie about it.

I guess I don't understand something: if the purpose of your other thread was simply to find out whom to contact about your experience, and you got the answer, what is the purpose of bringing it up again here? Why not try to move forward from this and think about everything that went right with your trip? You and your gf got to ride up front in the Lilly Bell and the Mark Twain, you got to see the extra HM graveyard, and it seems you were treated nicely by the staff. While the main reason for your trip was a bust, you got to do a lot of fun things and had an otherwise wonderful time. It sounds to me that you're determined to stay upset about this, so there's nothing I or any of us can do to make you feel better. If that's the case, it really is time to let this subject go.
    Thank you! A sane response to this topic!

• The doctor is in

Quote Originally Posted by Meville View Post
    This is getting sad.

Truth.
    I wish Frozen would have never been made.

Quote Originally Posted by sleepyjeff View Post
    "If you douse me again, and I'm not on fire, I'm donating you to a city college."

It took me a moment to remember where this was from. But too funny!
    "Our greatest natural resource is the minds of our children." - Walter Elias Disney

• A Happy Haunt

My 2 in regard to the Iron Man suits in the display as some seemed to think they were not from the film.
    they are 100% made and installed by the same team, for and from the three Iron Man and Avengers films. Their joints have been "fused" because they are static. It's how they were in the film as they were set dressing more or less. They became props at that point.

as a person who worked on the last film, I knew immediately, when I saw them at innovations, they were authentic.

I was hoping for a more dramatic display, but the simple idea that its even there, is fantastic. Absorb it, enjoy it, it's great fun to see. And the only other place you might get this close is at the San Diego comic con OR on set.