Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• The Lucky Rabbit

A Unique Disney Survey and An Invitation to a Brainstorming Session

Hey everyone. I thought I would tell you guys about an interesting experience I just had this last week. I was emailed a Disneyland survey like usual but this time when I filled it out it had very different questions. Things like how I felt about the Railroad, transportation in DCA, Star Wars and Marvel properties in the parks, I wish I had wrote the questions down at the time but I thought it was your average survey. Anyway the last question was really bizarre. List as many other ways Cinderella goes use her glass slipper other then wearing it. It then had a bunch of blanks to fill in responses. I listed a few and then on the next page it asked if I would be able to go to the parks on May 24. I clicked yes and then it took me to a screen saying I had been selected for the chance at a brainstorming session at the Disneyland Resort, breakfast and lunch would be provided and I would be paid $200 for my time. Sadly I recently got an email from Disney saying that the brainstorming session spaces had been filled and to try again in a future survey.

Anyone else ever had an experience like this? And I did contact Disney and it is a real survey and not some SPAM.

Just thought it would be an interesting thing for you all to know if it had not been brought up before.
    "I only hope that we never lose sight of one thing ... That it was all started by a mouse ... and inspired by a rabbit."

• Minion

Re: A Unique Disney Survey and An Invitation to a Brainstorming Session

This and the star wars question? I think we need a survey tracker. I'm guessing the cinderella question was to see how creative you are for this brainstorm event.

• The Lucky Rabbit

You could be right about the Cinderella question, I was thinking the same thing. I mean when I first read it I thought it was a joke and didn't take it seriously. I gave I think four or five options. Had I known that the next screen would have been a possible invitation to a brainstorming session I would have tried a bit harder to come up with some better answers.
    "I only hope that we never lose sight of one thing ... That it was all started by a mouse ... and inspired by a rabbit."

• Minion

Somebody created a post about this email-survey last week or so ago. I was hoping someone here was going and could report back!
    Princess of Agrabah and Queen of Never Land

There was a recent thread about this. Someone answered "She could use her slipper to whack her Prince when he forgets her birthday." (That's at the bottom.)

Survey Request

• Minion

pssst... send us the survey lol

• The Lucky Rabbit

lol, wish I still had the questions and the link is a smart link. I tried sending it to my girlfriend and it was smart enough to know the link had already been used.

Anyway sorry didn't know this was already talked about.

Admins feel free to close this thread as it was already being discussed.

Thanks

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by OswaldTheRabbit View Post
    lol, wish I still had the questions and the link is a smart link. I tried sending it to my girlfriend and it was smart enough to know the link had already been used.

Anyway sorry didn't know this was already talked about.

Admins feel free to close this thread as it was already being discussed.

Thanks
    No, don't apologize! I pointed out the other post really because I was happy someone else here received the email!
    Princess of Agrabah and Queen of Never Land

• Evil is Sexy

I filled out the survey last week. This evening I received the "Thank you, but all the spots have been filled" form letter. Drat. I was hoping I could go since my LOA from work is expiring soon. Ah well.

I answered the questions with some humor. If it is open-toed she could use it as a funnel. If it is close-toed she could use it as a planter. A paperweight. A decorative window dangley.
    Peter Pan: "You know, your hair is on fire."
    Me: "Yes. It happened after a recent trip to Neverland."
    Peter Pan: "Well, you can dunk your head in the pond behind us, if you want."

Lost Child of
    Neverland since 1996.
    ~Favorite Hero: Peter Pan. Favorite Villian:Malificent.Favorite Ride: The Haunted Mansion.~

• The doctor is in

That is pretty interesting. I haven't received my email survey yet, so I am intrigued on what it could be about.
    Please... put Guardians of the Galaxy in Tomorrowland.

Use her slipper for an ice cream sundae.

• Chief Troublemaker

Brainstorming session, May 24th. At Disneyland. Why would they schedule it the same day as the 24 hour event? Traffic will already be a nightmare, why would they add to it, even if it's only a small focus group, say 7-15 people? Why would they want their participants to have to fight traffic and possibly parking snarls? Do these groups usually take place in the Park? At one of the hotels? At the admin offices?

So now we have Memorial Day weekend, Magical Map debut, grad nite, monstrous 24 hr event, brainstorming group. All on the same day. Is their some significance to the date (May 24) that I'm not 'in' on? LOL
    "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.​"

• -

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    Is their some significance to the date (May 24) that I'm not 'in' on? LOL
    "It could mean that that point in time inherently contains some sort of cosmic significance almost as if it's the temporal junction point for the entire space-time continuum. On the other hand it could be just an amazing coincidence."
    Last edited by calsig31; 05-21-2013 at 11:00 AM.
    "You can cut me off from the civilized world. You can incarcerate me with two moronic cellmates. You can torture me with your thrice daily swill, but you cannot break the spirit of a Winchester. My voice shall be heard from this wilderness and I shall be delivered from this fetid and festering sewer."

• Evil is Sexy

I thought the session was on Wednesday, May 22nd. That's what my email had said.
    Peter Pan: "You know, your hair is on fire."
    Me: "Yes. It happened after a recent trip to Neverland."
    Peter Pan: "Well, you can dunk your head in the pond behind us, if you want."

Lost Child of
    Neverland since 1996.
    ~Favorite Hero: Peter Pan. Favorite Villian:Malificent.Favorite Ride: The Haunted Mansion.~

• Minion

Any news?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast