Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• #bringevilback

Finding princesses for pictures?

I'm making a book for my niece before she visits and I'm trying to get pictures with as many characters and princesses as possible but it has been ages since I've seen a Snow White or Mulan in the parks. Is Snow ever by the wishing well? I know you can meet Belle usually after her show, and yesterday I just missed getting in line before they closed it for her by the well, but I'm kind of disappointed that it's always the same three in PFF. The spaces aren't customized to them, and sometimes they are in different orders, but why can't Snow be a regular? Is it because her dress hasn't gotten a makeover yet?

Also, does Tiana still do her m&g in NOS?

Any tips on the best times for the shortest lines, especially for the fairies and Rapunzel? I waited 40minutes for Merida yesterday and the line was the same length it would have taken PFF 5 minutes (10 if you factor in it having two sides...why does it take so much longer???)

• Former Churro Jockey

Re: Finding princesses for pictures?

First, you should splurge a little bit and do a character breakfast if you can. Goofy's Kitchen at the Disneyland Hotel is still the most popular and you'll almost definitely see the fab five there.

Other then that, ask City Hall, they can give you a pretty good guide to when and where the princesses will be. They can't give exact times because the all of the Disney characters have strict laws they have to follow as to how much time they can be onstage and how much break time they have to take (usually 15min on, 15min off), and sometimes they get stuck onstage because there is such a big crowd and then it throws off their schedule. Outside of the new princess thing at the castle, your best bet is Small World Mall. You used to be able to pretty much guarantee you'd see Snow White, Cinderella, and Belle there. Also Jasmine can always be found at Aladdin's Oasis. Mulan probably wouldn't be in the park except on Chinese New Year, and I don't know about Tiana.
    Disneyland Cast Member
    Outdoor Vending
    1996 - 1999

My interview with MiceAge about working at Disneyland:
    http://micechat.com/blogs/mouth-of-t...ding-crew.html

• Circle of Ancients

Blog Entries

• Who doesn't love NAPs?

I've seen Mulan a few times outside of the Lucky Fortune Cookery in DCA. I'm also pretty sure I've seen Tiana around NOS, but maybe that was longer ago than I'm thinking it was.

I was at the parks on Friday and Saturday, and while I wasn't specifically looking for princesses, and I didn't go near fantasyland or the wishing well, I did see Tiana at NOS, Belle at the entrance gates, and Jasmine at Aladdin's Oasis. The princesses doing meet and greets at Fantasy Faire were Cinderella, Aurora, and Ariel. So they're around, and not necessarily just at the Fantasy Faire.

• #bringevilback

Thanks for the quick response...yes, I am aware of the princess fantasy fair (PFF) but every time I have been it is the same three, Aurora, Ariel, and Cinderella.

I did forget about Jasmine...I'll have to hit her up tomorrow and check NOS for Tiana. I have minnie and pluto, plus the fab 5 are usually on main street midday and in the evening with decent lines. I wonder if they will have more out on Friday with the 24 hour event...

• Closed Account

It seems like since they moved the princesses to the new corner of Fantasyland that it's always Aurora, Ariel, and Cinderella. It seems like Ariel's Grotto at DCA now has Ariel, Snow White, and Cinderella almost all of the time. That is the only time I have seen Snow White on a regular basis since the princesses were moved. I kind of liked the old Fantasy Faire where they rotated the princesses, and the three you got was always random.

For Merida, get in line about 15 minutes before she opens for the day. That's the absolute best time to get ahold of her.

Aladdin's Oasis as others mentioned is the best place to catch Jasmine.

Rapunzel again if you can be in line 15 minutes before she opens for the day. Also catching the Tangled Show at the Royal Theater is a great chance to catch Rapunzel as well.

I haven't seen Mulan since they moved Fantasy Faire and she was there with Ariel and Belle during one of our photo sessions. A friend of mine took her daughters for the first time last week (she didn't say what day) and they saw Mulan at Goofy's Kitchen for the character meal.

• Minion

ORDDU: Well, I'm making a calendar for myself for 2014 and would like to know where I can find as many of the Disney hunks as possible so I can admire a different one each month. (I'm particularly interested in fnding Tarzan.) Any help you can all be to help me track them down will be much appreciated.

ORGOCH: Fergit it, witch! By now every dang one a them gay blades is hidin' out from a theme park hag like yerself!!

• Evil is Sexy

I've seen Snow White and Mulan both late mornings greeting guests at the front gates behind a tree before the right hand tunnel. Snow was most recently on Sunday.
    Peter Pan: "You know, your hair is on fire."
    Me: "Yes. It happened after a recent trip to Neverland."
    Peter Pan: "Well, you can dunk your head in the pond behind us, if you want."

Lost Child of
    Neverland since 1996.
    ~Favorite Hero: Peter Pan. Favorite Villian:Malificent.Favorite Ride: The Haunted Mansion.~

• #bringevilback

I was hoping to meet Rapunzel after the show yesterday but she didn't stay. Maybe it was because it was her last show for the day? I was so bummed I sat through the whole thing nly to find out she wasn't meeting people!

• Queen Elsa

OK Send I'm the Disney Character hunter here it is.

Ariel,Aurora & Cinderella will always be in the new Royal Hall but say if Ariel is not there you can get either Mulan,Snow White or Tiana there. That is if one of the made 3 Princess isn't there. There is a waiting time sign right by the enterst to the Royal Hall with Ariel,Aurora & Cinderella names on it if one of them is not shown there that tells you that one of the other Princess maybe in there. Other then that Snow White is at her wishing well in the early time to I would say 30 mins before they do the parade. Belle from what I hear will also be there in the early moring time or by the enterst to Main Street before she starts her shows. She will meet after her shows is over but only for the first and second show only. I would say the same with Repunzel. Jasmine is by Jungle Cruise until Parade time. Tiana is at New Orleans by Pirates. The last time she will show up is about 4:35pm this is what my Tiana has told me and she will leave around 5 to 5:15. I also have seen her there around 1:30 as well. Mulan is a hard one cause send the new PFF2 I really haven't seen her out but the one time she was inside the Royal Hall. Here are some pics of the other Princess in the Hall.

• #bringevilback

Thank you so much, Capt Hook! I was hoping you would post. I'll be sure to keep an eye out for the empty slot on the sign to know someone different is there!

• Disney Trivia Queen

A couple of weeks ago Ariel's Grotto had Mulan, Belle, Cinderella, and Snow White, and of course Ariel. The princesses are sometimes out by the wishing well and sometimes out in the very front of the park. Tiana still appears in NOS but not by the staircase like she used to, she usually is near the decorative water fountain by Haunted Mansion. Belle and Rapunzel are out after their show but not the last show of their set.

• Queen Elsa

Your welcome.
    Last edited by Capt Hook; 05-21-2013 at 09:13 PM.

• I am number 4 of 999

I went to Disneyland on May 21, and I saw Snow White at the entrance around 4 PM and then by the Wishing Well around 5 PM. The BEST thing you can do is ASK a Host(the cast member with the characters) while you are there.
    It's actually "Cars Land", not "Carsland".

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast