I'm going to DLR Monday. Please help

I hope this isn't a double post couldn't find my first one. Anyway I'm going for a week and would like some tips on how not to run around all morning getting fast passes. I would like to see RSR and monsters and toy story Monday. I am trying to get all the main attraction at both parks early so I can truly relax and take in the small things Disney. My kids Re 12 9 8 and 5. I have bought ridemax but I'm not sure it's working right. Do I print it up Sunday and go with it? I see it says it has a web based site but when I log into it put in my rides as as long as I have RSR checked it won't put it in a an for me. If I just use the downloaded one it will make a plan for me but how can I print that one if I'm going to be on the road till I arrive and going straight to the park. Plus ride max is telling me to use a runner. I don't want me or my wife to miss out on rides with the kids while one of us is getting passes. Please help. I wanna have some sort of plan rather than wandering aimlessly. Whew what a rant. Anyway hope there's some tips anyone can give. Thank you oh yeah I will be there all week and I hope I can do this without rushing all over. I would like to also see world of color but I don't see that in ridemax. There's so much I don't see in ridemax like the area with the princesses I'm sure my daughters will enjoy.

• #bringevilback

Re: I'm going to DLR Monday. Please help

Are you staying on property? If so, take advantage of early entry, if not, start in the park that does NOT have EE that morning, as all rides will be empty. Hit one big attraction first thing, in DL you could do space or Indy. If you can, grab a FP on the way, like a STar tour on your way to space. From what I have heard Ridemax is usually pretty on, but I have not personally used it.

• Beach Expert

A beach town that Harbor Blvd was named after

A week is way more than enough time to see everything at a slow pace. Don't even worry about it.

With a whole week you don't need to worry about it, just enjoy yourself you have plenty of time.
    Matthew

• Mistress of Evil

Don't sweat it ~ I never use a TP at DLR...and like others have said...with a whole week, you will have plenty of time to do your must do's (more than once, I imagine).
    Have fun!

• The doctor is in

Bear in mind that you can't get another FP until the one you currently have is done with. I learned that earlier this month.

Example: If you get a FP for Indiana Jones with a return time of 12:00 to 1:00, you won't be able to get a FP for another attraction until after 1:00. The concept of running around collecting FP tickets first thing is kind of dead now.
    I wish Frozen would have never been made.

• Halloween 2011

Quote Originally Posted by DrFink View Post
    Bear in mind that you can't get another FP until the one you currently have is done with. I learned that earlier this month.

Example: If you get a FP for Indiana Jones with a return time of 12:00 to 1:00, you won't be able to get a FP for another attraction until after 1:00. The concept of running around collecting FP tickets first thing is kind of dead now.
    Unless the policy has changed, that isn't quite correct.

Fast Passes are printed with the time you can collect your next Fast Pass at the bottom. The general rule is two hours after collecting the first Pass, or after the appointment window.

So using your example, if you pick up an Indy Fast Pass at 9am with a return window of 12-1pm, you should be able to pick up a second Fast Pass at 11am (two hours after collecting the first Pass)

• Mistress of Evil

Quote Originally Posted by dougeebear View Post
    Unless the policy has changed, that isn't quite correct.

Fast Passes are printed with the time you can collect your next Fast Pass at the bottom. The general rule is two hours after collecting the first Pass, or after the appointment window.

So using your example, if you pick up an Indy Fast Pass at 9am with a return window of 12-1pm, you should be able to pick up a second Fast Pass at 11am (two hours after collecting the first Pass)
    This is correct. When you obtain a FP, you can get your next one either two hours later, or when your return time window opens...whichever comes first.
    Also RSR and WOC FP's are disconnected from the system, so another FP can be pulled immediately.

As far as getting FPs go, GiRiMama33 is correct. The only FP I would concern myself with getting first thing in the morning is RSR as the fastpasses to sell out quick. The line for them is enormous and intimidating but it actuallys goes so quick that even a really long line all the way down the street only takes 20 min to go through. Toy Story Midway Mania and Monsters, Inc. don't have Fastpasses.

• Bring back the Keelboats!

It was posted earlier to use Early Entry if you are staying in one of the 3 hotels. Highly recommended! We got into DCA early and rode RSR three times before the crowd got in an hour later. Then we picked up a Fastpass as we exited so we could come back later and ride again. I don't get up early as a rule, but this was REALLY worth it.

A week will be long enough to see everything without worry. I don't know how big the crowds will be for you, but you might have to slow down because of the people. Not a bad thing anyway. You will see more detail if you take it easier and enjoy the surroundings!

Have a great trip!

Hidden Mickey - Historical fiction about Walt that mixes action and mystery with time travel and fantasy! Tweens to adults will enjoy these novels. And now, three gamebooks to play in Disneyland, DCA and WDW Magic Kingdom!

Check out my six action/adventure novels about Walt's lost diary and his epic quest. Visit my blog page!

Sometimes Dead Men DO Tell Tales!

You're going to DLR on Monday? On Memorial Day Monday? Good luck with that, it will be crowded. But I hope you have fun. Just don't rush around too much and pace yourself. Utilize Fast Pass as much as you can and have fun.
    "Our greatest natural resource is the minds of our children." - Walter Elias Disney