Smile Club 33 recommendations?

I'm still pinching myself because my family has been given the generous offer of a reservation to Club 33! We want to make sure that we enjoy our visit to the fullest and don't miss out on anything, so I'm here to ask for any tips or recommendations you have for us! A couple things:

We'll be there for lunch - what are must try items? I've already heard about the s'mores martini desserts and the macaroons.

What are the drink prices like there? I definitely want to indulge in something like a martini perhaps - or is there something else you would recommend (any signature Disney drinks?)?

Has anyone tried the fruit punch? I think I've read it was a specialty there. Is it worth trying for the non-alcoholic crowd?

What else do we need to be sure to experience? It's not like we can go back anytime soon for a "do-over" if we miss out on something!

I'm sure I'll think of other things too, so I might keep adding to this thread!

Re: Club 33 recommendations?

1st Congrats! I've been there once for dinner and once for lunch. I enjoyed lunch more....there's actually an appetizer bar as well as a dessert bar. By the time they brought my entree I was already stuffed! I didn't bother with any drinks because I wanted more room for food!

My recommendations are to ask for things. They'll let you take the 33 pen that you use to sign your bill, the menu, 33 paper napkins, you name it! Also, go into the phonebooth and call someone in the 714 area code to gloat! hehe! Last, if there's a souvenier that you want, buy it then. They sell out of things regularly.

My best score ever!

Do not miss the Truffle Macaroni & Cheese

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by I Bet Churros View Post
    I'm still pinching myself because my family has been given the generous offer of a reservation to Club 33! We want to make sure that we enjoy our visit to the fullest and don't miss out on anything, so I'm here to ask for any tips or recommendations you have for us! A couple things:

We'll be there for lunch - what are must try items? I've already heard about the s'mores martini desserts and the macaroons.

What are the drink prices like there? I definitely want to indulge in something like a martini perhaps - or is there something else you would recommend (any signature Disney drinks?)?

Has anyone tried the fruit punch? I think I've read it was a specialty there. Is it worth trying for the non-alcoholic crowd?

What else do we need to be sure to experience? It's not like we can go back anytime soon for a "do-over" if we miss out on something!

I'm sure I'll think of other things too, so I might keep adding to this thread!
    The fruit punch is great. I usually get one before the meal.

As far as the desserts, just check out the entire bar and sample what you think you will like. The S'mores martinis are gone, but they have a different form that is great.

Always try the soups. Except for one, I have loved them all, even ones I normally would say no to. Always try the little dishes on the salad bar. Ask the chefs what each are. The chefs enjoy interacting.

Don't miss the bread and various oils.

Drinks are about the same as other bars. Pina Coladas are in the $12 range. I usually don't pay that close attention to the bill.

Check out the cabinet and the bathroom. And the trophy room. And take some pics on the balcony if there is a door available.
    If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

Congrats on your trip to club 33! Be sure and do a trip report