Thread: Help with plans

Red Face Help with plans

Hi everyone, I've been stalking micechat for years but have never actually signed up until now so this is my first post. I need some help with ideas for my trip. I'm going for my one year anniversary, I've been dozens of times with my family and friends but this is the first time its going to be me and my boyfriend. Its also going to be his first time to Disneyland! ( I know, crazy seeing as I go a couple times a year). I'm trying to think of some things that will make the trip extra special for us, were staying at the Paradise Pier and we already have reservations for the blue bayou, but is there some other things that I can plan for us? I'm drawing a blank for the romantic type stuff ha. Any suggestions will be amazing !

Re: Help with plans

They have anniversary pins and first visit pins at City Hall. Cast members wish you Happy Anniversary when they see those and sometimes a 1st Visit pin will get you extra perks.

You could try to get a ride on the Lily Belle - you have to sign up first thing in the morning. If not, a tender ride is always fun.

Re: Help with plans

Oh, and if you want to celebrate your anniversary you can pre-order a cake to be served at your dinner at Blue Bayou.

Birthday Cakes and Special Treats
    What celebration is complete without cake? Guests can order custom cakes through Vacation Planning or Disneyland Dining for delivery to any full-service restaurant at Disneyland Resort. For more information call: (714) 781-3463 (714) 781-3463 .
    Choose from these festive options:
    Celebration Cakes
    Celebrate at select Disneyland Resort restaurants with a great meal and a very special cake:

• 3 Options: Mickey or Minnie Mouse-shaped cake, Disney Princess Cake or Disney Signature Cake
    • Choose from a variety of cake, filling and frosting options.
    • Personalize any cake with a special message.

My Mini Cake Surprise
    Add a magical touch to your Disneyland Resort celebration with these personal-size party cakes:

• Choose a Disney Princess Jewelry Box or Disney Pirate Treasure Chest.
    • Each theme includes a special surprise and a No Sugar Added individual cake.
    • Available at select full-service restaurants, Character Dining locations and through Disney Hotel Room Service.