Highest/lowest CMs per attraction-guest capacity

I think I made that title a bit complicated (haha), but I was just curious which attractions have the highest and lowest number of CMs working compared to the number of guests that ride per hour.

For instance, Pirates has about 4 CMs in the loading area and 2-3 (I don't know) in the booth. And it does 2000 (or is it 1800) guests an hour. Compare that to Luigi's, which has about the same number of CMs and I assume a much much lower hourly capacity. Then there are the Fantasyland attractions which seem to have only 2-3 CMs working and Matterhorn which must have at least a dozen.

Re: Highest/lowest CMs per attraction-guest capacity

This is an easy question, and the winner and loser are very close to each other in the park.

Best: Pirates (7 CM's + Lead for 3,000 riders per hour)
    Worst: Canoes (22 CM's + Lead for 600 riders per hour with 6 canoes running)

I'm not real sure about Luigi's, but they can't have more than 22 CM's like Canoes. Luigi's may be the Canoes of DCA though. Also not sure what the Pirates of DCA is, but there's nothing in that other park that can get close to Pirates at 3,000 an hour.

• Senior Monorail Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Westsider View Post
    This is an easy question, and the winner and loser are very close to each other in the park.

Best: Pirates (7 CM's + Lead for 3,000 riders per hour)

I'm not real sure about Luigi's, but they can't have more than 22 CM's like Canoes. Luigi's may be the Canoes of DCA though. Also not sure what the Pirates of DCA is, but there's nothing in that other park that can get close to Pirates at 3,000 an hour.
    "Attraction" wise it would probably be Aladdin or Tough to Be a Bug. Ride wise, I believe Ariel would pull in close to HM's numbers. After that, I believe Screamin' is the highest capacity "ride".
    WELCOME ABOARD
    THE DISNEYLAND MONORAIL SYSTEM!

The Main Street Vehicles are very low capacity. A couple weeks ago, a new horse was being trained for the Streetcar: 5 CMs

• former CM

The "Let's Complain at City Hall and Include Extraneous Details" attraction can sometimes entertain just 30 guests per hour. But what a great civics lesson for the kids!

Quote Originally Posted by Westsider View Post
    22? 12 for the canoes (front and back) and 10 on land? Where are they all?

• Hot FIRE!

Didn't know Canoes was THAT highly staffed but capacity wise It sounds right. Finding Nemo is pretty poor as well.

Assuming 8 subs - 800 capacity needing 17 + Lead CMs minimum but it can be around 20ish just to bump around breaks give or take...

...As I see it