• Minion

Stumbled upon this...could be a cool story to use for an attraction in dca

while looking up Disney things as usual, i fount this

Donald Duck in Old California! - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I think the story of this comic book could be a really cool attraction in dca. Maybe not completely based on it but the idea of Donald and his nephews going on an adventure through California. You could even take them out and have an original attraction based on California.

• Banned User

Re: Stumbled upon this...could be a cool story to use for an attraction in dca

That would be my dream attraction. With or without the characters. Fun, adventurous and informative. Unfortunately we wont ever see rides with California centric themes again. They will be Disney rides that could take place in California, but that probably wont be focused on.
    Realy cool find imaginashton.

• Senior Minion

That's a funny, kind of trippy story, it could totally work in Hollywood Land or PP. I'd totally would want to keep Donald and the nephews in it, it totally fits with the new direction of DCA. It would need to be tweaked a bit for a ride, but the story would be such a neat way to start in a 30's or 40's environment and end up exploring the gold rush and them come back to your temporal starting place.
    The Mickey audience is not made up of people; it has no racial, national, political, religious or social differences or affiliations; the Mickey audience is made up of parts of people, of that deathless, precious, ageless, absolutely primitive remnant of something in every world-wracked human being which makes us play with children’s toys and laugh without self-consciousness at silly things, and sing in bathtubs, and dream and believe that our babies are uniquely beautiful. You know…the Mickey in us.
    -Walt Disney

• Minion

I'd be all for this, with or without the characters.

What I find interesting are the California letters. Their font resembles the font of the California letters in California Adventure. Maybe it was meant to be?
    Princess of Agrabah and Queen of Never Land

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by planodisney View Post
    That would be my dream attraction. With or without the characters. Fun, adventurous and informative. Unfortunately we wont ever see rides with California centric themes again. They will be Disney rides that could take place in California, but that probably wont be focused on.
    Realy cool find imaginashton.
    Thanks haha. I sure there will be a few more California based attractions at dca. I have faith wth the recent additions (mostly BVS in this case)

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Bob View Post
    That's a funny, kind of trippy story, it could totally work in Hollywood Land or PP. I'd totally would want to keep Donald and the nephews in it, it totally fits with the new direction of DCA. It would need to be tweaked a bit for a ride, but the story would be such a neat way to start in a 30's or 40's environment and end up exploring the gold rush and them come back to your temporal starting place.
    That sounds great! I was thinking it could possibly go in Grizzly Peak as well

Quote Originally Posted by jasmineray View Post
    I'd be all for this, with or without the characters.

What I find interesting are the California letters. Their font resembles the font of the California letters in California Adventure. Maybe it was meant to be?
    Didnt even notice that haha. They really do look similar