Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

• formerly very helpful

Re: Your own salt Disneyland's Bogus rumor?

Some of these are seeming too close to reality to be funny! Especially the pricing ones.

• Monorail Lover

Quote Originally Posted by montanamouse View Post
    Mr. Lincoln to be replaced by a Walt Disney AA and the show will focus on the history of Disneyland.
    This one would definitely not surprise me if it did come true.
    Signature down for reimagineering.

• Unhelpful User

Quote Originally Posted by sbk1234 View Post
    Some of these are seeming too close to reality to be funny! Especially the pricing ones.
    Just have a little bit of fun with it! Humor is healthy!

• Former Churro Jockey

Quote Originally Posted by montanamouse View Post
    Mr. Lincoln to be replaced by a Walt Disney AA and the show will focus on the history of Disneyland.
    I actually would like to see that one...
    Disneyland Cast Member
    Outdoor Vending
    1996 - 1999

My interview with MiceAge about working at Disneyland:
    http://micechat.com/blogs/mouth-of-t...ding-crew.html

• Former Churro Jockey

Due to DOSH-OSHA requirements, all guests must show proof of current CDC-recommended vaccinations in order to enter the park. All children under the age of 16 will be inspected for lice. Everyone will be required to take a squirt of hand sanitizer before they enter any attraction, gift shop, restaurant, or bathroom. Blood and urine samples will be collected at the newly revamped Innoventions. Any guests who act in an unsanitary or unsafe manner (such as walking up or down stairs, throwing away your own trash rather then waiting for a designated Disney Sanitation Professional, or not tugging at the yellow strap to make sure that their seat belt is secure), or who do not meet the new health and safety requirements will be promptly removed and given a free ticket to Hobby City.
    Disneyland Cast Member
    Outdoor Vending
    1996 - 1999

My interview with MiceAge about working at Disneyland:
    http://micechat.com/blogs/mouth-of-t...ding-crew.html

Johnny Depp to replace partners statue.

• Unhelpful User

Quote Originally Posted by Callaghans View Post
    Also since Johnny Deep has come out in many disney Movies !

Johnny Depp will get his own ride featuring all his characters in his Disney films!

As you know the ride is going to get updated since Johnny Depp is probably gonna make more disney movies!

• Senior Minion

The way I heard it, Johnny Depp will replace Mickey Mouse in the partners statue (Walt pointing down Main Street, Depp pointing toward New Orleans Square).
    "With the acquisition of Marvel and now of Lucasfilm,
    Disney may have finally found the grail. You don't need
    imagination or art. All you need is a brand."

- Neil Gabler

• -

Quote Originally Posted by Big D View Post
    Due to DOSH-OSHA requirements, all guests must show proof of current CDC-recommended vaccinations in order to enter the park. All children under the age of 16 will be inspected for lice. Everyone will be required to take a squirt of hand sanitizer before they enter any attraction, gift shop, restaurant, or bathroom. Blood and urine samples will be collected at the newly revamped Innoventions. Any guests who act in an unsanitary or unsafe manner (such as walking up or down stairs, throwing away your own trash rather then waiting for a designated Disney Sanitation Professional, or not tugging at the yellow strap to make sure that their seat belt is secure), or who do not meet the new health and safety requirements will be promptly removed and given a free ticket to Hobby City.
    This would fall under the Center for Disease Control and the California Department of Public Health, not DOSH.

The way that I heard it, it was going to be replaced with Stan Lee holding Spidey's hand. Both wearing ear hats, of course.
    "You can cut me off from the civilized world. You can incarcerate me with two moronic cellmates. You can torture me with your thrice daily swill, but you cannot break the spirit of a Winchester. My voice shall be heard from this wilderness and I shall be delivered from this fetid and festering sewer."

Mr. Wiggins will become a Cast Member who greets guests entering the new Starbucks/Market House while wearing a Starbucks cap and an I Love Mike and Bob tee shirt.

• Tom Chaney R.I. P.

Disneyland is set to hire Justin Bieber and he will be designing a new "E" ticket ride. The ride is set open very soon, This ride will give the guest a first hand view of Biebers driving skills, it will take the guest down main street at over 100 MPH, and will feature Bieber doing the driving.
    THIS SPACE FOR SALE OR LEASE

PRESIDENT OF THE DISNEYLAND LOOP LOVERS ASSOCIATION

• -

Quote Originally Posted by tahoebob54 View Post
    Disneyland is set to hire Justin Bieber and he will be designing a new "E" ticket ride. The ride is set open very soon, This ride will give the guest a first hand view of Biebers driving skills, it will take the guest down main street at over 100 MPH, and will feature Bieber doing the driving.
    Just so he is not providing the soundtrack. I can put up with his driving, not his music.
    "You can cut me off from the civilized world. You can incarcerate me with two moronic cellmates. You can torture me with your thrice daily swill, but you cannot break the spirit of a Winchester. My voice shall be heard from this wilderness and I shall be delivered from this fetid and festering sewer."

• Disney Fan 4 Life

Just found this on the Official Disney Company site. Apparently they are working to to provide viable options for park visits!

"In light of a our global populace expanding along with Disneyland resort prices, Disney Co. has worked with world leaders to come up with a workable solution to both issues. Disney will be instituting a lottery exchange program for daily admission at all it's theme parks. Any individual that wishes to visit the parks for free, may put their name in for consideration once a year. Each year a set number of individuals will be selected, who may bring up to 6 people with them. For each ticket "purchased", said purchaser will not exchange money, but rather will be forced to take a small injection that will either contain a harmless saline solution or non-painful toxin. Anyone that receives the toxin shall be laid to rest in the manner indicated by their release forms. A single person may "purchase" as many tickets as his/her party needs or each person within the party takes their own shot. Disney company will still provide a paid for option to those that do not wish to be a lottery participant. Shots will be distributed at specialty ticket booths on the day of visit to obtain entry.

The program is set for commencement starting in 2016 with name submission to the lottery taking place from January through April and lottery winners receiving notification starting in August. All submissions are to be done in writing along with requested release forms and mailed to Disney Company.

More information to Program specifics is locate HERE."

It looks like an interesting option that would provide a chance to visit a beloved theme park without the high cost of admission.
    Here You Leave Today and Enter the World of Yesterday, Tomorrow, and Fantasy.

“To all who come to this happy place; welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past...and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams and the hard facts that have created America...with the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.” - Walt Disney, Disneyland Opening Day Speech 1955

View my new Budget Disney Blog here: http://budgetdisneylandresort.blogspot.com/

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

Disney announces GAC passes only available to up to four people.

Disney later apologizes for saying "anyone disabled couldn't possibly have more than 3 friends".

• Disney Fan 4 Life

Quote Originally Posted by aashee View Post
    Disney announces GAC passes only available to up to four people.

Disney later apologizes for saying "anyone disabled couldn't possibly have more than 3 friends".
    Oooh good one.

It may become a reality soon, excluding the friend comment of course.
    Here You Leave Today and Enter the World of Yesterday, Tomorrow, and Fantasy.

“To all who come to this happy place; welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past...and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams and the hard facts that have created America...with the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.” - Walt Disney, Disneyland Opening Day Speech 1955

View my new Budget Disney Blog here: http://budgetdisneylandresort.blogspot.com/

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast