Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• Queen Elsa

A Short Capt. Hook trip report for June 9, 2013 Part of my plan

Like the title said this is a short trip report send I got to DLand late around 3pm. Before I even got there I had already planed on what shirt I was going to wear that day which happens to be my old Capt. Hook shirt that I own. Which for some weird reason everyone like my shirt even though I've had it for a long time. When I got to the part at 3 I ran to Pixie Hollow before they close for Tink could be part of the parade. When I got there one of the CM told me you are walking in dangerous path. I told her I know that I planed it this way to see what Tink would do. From the past I got mean looks and comments from her and the other fairies Anyways once I got in Rosetta was the first one like it has been for the last 2 to 3 months every time I go to Pixie Hollow. When I got to her she didn't say anything about my shirt just a hello cause I think she was in a hurry to leave send it was closing time when I enter the meet spot. Rosetta ask me how am I. I told her good then took our pic.

After seeing her I when in line to see Tink and it was one of the Tink's that I know. When I saw her I was getting excitied cause I couldn't wait to see and hear what she would do to me.

When it was my turn she said Jeffrey how are you my friend before I could say anything the CM that was in front of Pixie Hollow when I got there was inside and said to Tink. Look out Tink he's got Capt. Hook on. At first Tink said it's ok I know him we are friends. Then when I got up closer to her Tink said even though we are friends how could you have Hook on. I said to cause he's my favorite. Tink told me well I don't think I want to take any pictures with you send you have him on. She said to me fold your arms to cover him up. I said no I will not she then was about to walk away when I said ok have it your way. So Tink got back to me and we where about to take the pic as the CM was about to click the camera I move my arms very fast Tink didn't like that so she was trying to cover my shirt up and as she was she and I saw Rosetta coming up to go in and Tink ask Rosetta to help her out with my shirt.

I had the most fun with my friend Tink in a long time. When we where done I said something to Tink in her ear that I knew about she thank me about it. (Sorry I can't say what it was it was personal.) So after saying goodbye to my friend. I when on to New Orleans to see another dear friend of mine Princess Tiana. When I got there the line was big so it took me about 10 mins to see her. Like she does always to me she said hello Jeffrey I said hello back to her then I made a tease and said it seem like I just saw you what was it or yeah on Wedn. U see I was also at DLand on Wedn. as well. She ask me what I had been up to send seeing her then. I told her that I got to see my Ariel which she knows about how both her and Ariel are both my bestfriends there send I have given them both photo albums of us from all the years we;ve seen each other. Tiana said I haven't seen her send the move. Then Tiana ask me if I have seen the new Mickey Map. I told her no I then said why are you in it. She pass for a few seconds and said I'm not going to tell you you got to fine out and tell me about it. So even though I really don't want to see it send it has Rapunzle in it I guess I have to. To see if my Tiana will be in there.

I tell you guys something I really do love my Tiana she is such a loving person to be around with She along with my Ariel is what makes me so happy beening at Disneyland just to see these two. After the picture Tiana ask me if I was going to say around here. I told her I was off to see Tigger but I be around New Orleans to see you again at 4:35. She said see you then. So I when off to see Tigger when I got to Pooh Corner Tigger was leaving so I knew he be back so I got in line and after about 5 mins he and the others came out and when it came my turn Tigger gave me a big Tigger hug.

I then after he gave me the hug I took my hat off and put it on Tigger's head.

After the photo I when to Eeyor and did the same with him putting my hat on him as well.

After seeing Eeyor I wasabout to go have some food but it was getting close to 4:35 so I when back to where Tiana was at and waited for her but she never came back out I waited until 5:05. I guess Disney had other ideas for her so she couldn't come back out for her last shift. So I when back to Hungry Bears to have dinner. I had there Chicken sandwish and side of Onion Rings. After I had dinner I when off to PFF2 When I got there I had see that only Cinderella's name was showing on the sign for the Royal Hall so I knew I could get her,Ariel and Aurora or Cinderella and two different Princess. Once I got in and waited in line for about 15 mins. I walk in and the first Princess that was there was Tiana. She ask me how am I. I told her good we then took pictures together. after the few pics we just stand there cause we didn't know if the Photopass CM was done with us or not. We both laugh and said we didn't know what you where going to do talking to the CM.

After seeing Tiana I when to the next room and saw that it was Snow White. I really didn't want any photos taken with her this time so I move on to the next to see that it was Cinderella who I pass the first time. After leaving there I when to Main Street photo shop to get a photo that I wanted. After I got the photo I then sat down to watch the parade. So the parade came and gone and I when back to PFF2 to give it a second try and seeing if I can get Aurora and Ariel. Once back at PFF2 I saw that it still only said Cinderella and that there was nobody in line so I just when in and when I got to go in Cinderella was the first one this time she saw my shirt and said you must be a Capt. Hook fan. I said yes I am that he's the only villian I really like. Cinderella then said did you get to see him. I said to him no I saw the parade but he didn't see me. Cinderella then said well he has a lot of things to do in the parade so that maybe why he didn't see you. I said to Cinderella yeah your right. She then ask if I know how to pose like a Prince I said yes I do.

After she said goodbye it was off to the next Princess who was Ariel one that I have seen before that I think now is a new friend to me. Cause she said welcome back my firend how is your day. I told her good she also saw my shirt and said now are you a good Pirate or bad I said I'm a good one. She said good she was trying to tell me if I knew how to pose like a Prince but she couldn't get it out of her mouth and I knew what she was going to say so she was yeah you know how even when I was having troubles speaking. I said to Ariel you should know me by now Ariel. She said laugh at me.

After having fun with Ariel and saying that I will be seeing her soon I when on to the third Princess which is Aurora. Now I have seen this Aurora before haven't quite yet become friends yet but I bet soon we will. She said hello and I said it back to her.

After seeing Aurora I then leave and hitted to Main Street to see who was there before I when over to DCA for some Bananasplit. When I saw that it was Mickey,Minnie,Pluto and one of Mary's Peguins I leave and as I was leaving I saw at the enterst Belle so I got in line and when it came to my turn she said I've seen you hear before I said to her she may have which when I look at her she is one that I have seen once before. She ask me how I've been and other stuff I told her good and then we took a photo together I ask her if I can get a hug she said sure and then I told her my name and said I will see you again soon.

So then said bye Jeffrey so I when over to DCA and just when over to Hollywood backlot just incase Mike was out which I figure he wasn't so I when to have my bananasplit and then after I had it I when back over to DLand and as I was walking in Belle was back out. So I figure I would tease Belle to see what she would say when she saw me again. So I got in line and about 3 mins later it was my turn again and Belle saw me and said your back Jeffrey I told her I told you I be back laughing about it as she was. I then said G I though we just met about 30 mins or so ago she said yeah I think we did. So we took two more pics. The person who had my camera was having a little trouble with it. I said to Belle I can't wait to get a new that camera has been having trouble with it lately. She said I can't wait to see your new camera. I told Belle I already have $60 safe up all I need now is another $100 then I can get it by the end of this month.

So after the camera was fix and taken I said bye to Belle and she said bye back and that she will see me again soon. So this ends my short trip report.

• ...and the Flowers Croon

Re: A Short Capt. Hook trip report for June 9, 2013 Part of my plan

Always love reading about your adventures and seeing your character photos!

• Minion

Great trip report as always

You've got to go and see Mickey and the Magical Map! Rapunzel is only in for a few minutes, I'm sure you could get through it

• I'm from Canada eh!

It is so great to see and hear about your Dland adventures with your friends.

Once again you have made my daughter jealous with the Princess photos!
    "I do not like to repeat successes. I like to go on to other things." - Walt Disney

Great trip report as always Capt!!!

• formerly very helpful

I always look forward to your trip reports! Thanks for sharing.

Great trip report Cap!

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Your trip reports always make me appreciate the simple and beautiful joy of Disneyland, and I try to remember that on my own trips.

Keep it up!!

• Queen Elsa

Thank you.

• Say Cheese!

Excellent!!

Captn Hook,
    Luv the hat! Thank you for yet another splendid trip report!

• Queen Elsa

It seems like everybody likes my hat even Tiana,Belle and the CM's at DLand.

It's great to see adult guests get in on the fun with the cast members. Way to go Captain Hook!

• Quiet As A Mouse!

It's a Secret........... Sssssssshhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Capt Hook View Post
    When it was my turn she said Jeffrey how are you my friend before I could say anything the CM that was in front of Pixie Hollow when I got there was inside and said to Tink. Look out Tink he's got Capt. Hook on. At first Tink said it's ok I know him we are friends. Then when I got up closer to her Tink said even though we are friends how could you have Hook on. I said to cause he's my favorite. Tink told me well I don't think I want to take any pictures with you send you have him on. She said to me fold your arms to cover him up. I said no I will not she then was about to walk away when I said ok have it your way. So Tink got back to me and we where about to take the pic as the CM was about to click the camera I move my arms very fast Tink didn't like that so she was trying to cover my shirt up and as she was she and I saw Rosetta coming up to go in and Tink ask Rosetta to help her out with my shirt.

How dare you wear a Captain Hook shirt to visit the Fairies!!! You know better then that, LOL!!!
    I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
    - From "Prep And Landing"

• Queen Elsa

Muhahaha!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast