View Poll Results: What DCA Land needs expansion?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hollywood Land would extend Sunset Bl

9 50.00%
  • Bugs Land would badly add an E ticket there

1 5.56%
  • Cars Land would add the Drive inn restaurant they wanted

3 16.67%
  • None add a new land there!

5 27.78%

• Unhelpful User

What DCA land would you like to see get expansion! HL or CL or Bugs Land

Ok behind ToT,Bugs Land, And Cars Land there's about roughly about 5 acres behind for expansion, but what DCA land would like to see expanded to make it thee land in DCA?

please share your thoughts!

• Selfie Expert

Re: What DCA land would you like to see get expansion! HL or CL or Bugs Land

I wouldn't want any of these to extend. I think Cars is just fine how it is, and both Bugs and HL need a makeover, not an expansion. So of the available choices, I chose to add a new land.

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• Minion

For the time being (meaning until it hopefully gets replaced) Bugs land should get some sort of connection with california. Maybe have an exhibit just outside of bugsland with bugs endemic to California as well as a re imagining of ITTBAB with species native to CA instead of species from all over. If they change the land to something else, they could change it to a Chaparral that way they can keep ITTBAB and remove everything else

I just don't see how Bugs land really fits in the overall theme the park is headed into. I don't know how it could be improved...

Cars land is fine just the way it is... I think they did a great job with it.

• The doctor is in

Add a new land.
    I wish Frozen would have never been made.

• Minion

Since I really didn't answer the question, I would like a new land as well. I think a land dedicated to the Alta California days, Chinatown, or Pleistocene paleontology would be great fits for dca

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

Get rid of Bugsland....and give half the land to Carsland.....the other half to

My suggestion is more about re-jiggering things around, than adding anything new:

1. Move Roger Rabbit to the Hollywood Backlot (the theme is perfect - maybe adding new technologies, just for good measure).
    2. Re-envision Snow White (the tie in with the Carthy Circle Theatre), in the foot print of It's Tough to be a Bug.
    3. Put a new version of Autopia in Cars Land (allowing for more space in the "New" Tomorrowland).
    ttfn...Alan

• Minion

I would like to see an E ticket for Bugs Land if it is here to stay.

For the young folks who ride Bugs' rides, those ARE E-Tickets! Are the Bugs specific to California? No, they're cartoons.

A new land? Star Wars Land? Are we stuck with Disneyland Tomorrowland being the location for Star Wars because of the ride located there?

Pleistocene paleontology would be fun, too. The La Brea Tar Pits would make for great theming...sticky, but imaginative, thanks.
    "Ignore the Chihuahua behind the curtain."

Quote Originally Posted by aelk2004 View Post
    My suggestion is more about re-jiggering things around, than adding anything new:

1. Move Roger Rabbit to the Hollywood Backlot (the theme is perfect - maybe adding new technologies, just for good measure).
    2. Re-envision Snow White (the tie in with the Carthy Circle Theatre), in the foot print of It's Tough to be a Bug.
    3. Put a new version of Autopia in Cars Land (allowing for more space in the "New" Tomorrowland).
    I think there's something to be said for all these ideas. Why not move all of Toontown, being Roger's home as well as Mickey's?

Any chance a kid gets to drive a little car is A-OK in my glovebox.
    "Ignore the Chihuahua behind the curtain."

•   

I think they should add the tram tour from Hollywood Studio to Hollywoodland.

• Banned User

Nobody even wants that attraction at DHS anymore.