Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

•   
    • Circle of Ancients

Re: Locals only! How is a 3rd gate going to change your DLR resort visiting experienc

Quote Originally Posted by CaliforniaAdventurer View Post
    Thank you, Jeff. One change: I would just put employee parking under the park itself, not guests.
    Cosmo Kramer invention #3 - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by jose92397 View Post
    Can someone please tell me what Strawberry fields is and where they would put the third gate. Sorry I am new to this. I need like a cheat sheet because a lot of people use abbreviations here and I am left dumb founded xD I am one of those teenagers that comes without their parents. I would be mad if I had to go in the park with an adult over 18 years or older. I am fifteen and my parents work schedule has no time to go to Disney I usually go by myself or with a friend
    The Strawberry field is land that is South of Katella and East of Harbor that most believe would be where Disney would build a 3rd gate.

Check out this thread for more info:

How is the 3rd gate going to affect attendance at Disneyland and DCA?
    Waiting for Godot Micechat.com

• Disneyland 20 year APH

Re: Locals only! How is a 3rd gate going to change your DLR resort visiting experienc

I think that it might change the entire way APers do the parks. Because unless the 3rd Gate is going to be right next to the Resort on the Harbor/Manchester/Disney block than its going to make it harder to park jump in an effective manner. Of coarse they are going to have to redesign the entire Harbor story front with the make Pumba a certify 6 layer parking structure because of the foot traffic all day every day trying to get across Harbor (hint a foot bridge or Omnimover/monorail system to get people to the new gate and the current plaza.)

But a third gate is not the latest rumor coming out of the mill I heard tonight about a foot path from Fantasyland theatre to Crit Country...
    Check out my work on openstreetmap.org
    http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=33...om=17&layers=M

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234