Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Queen Elsa

Another Capt. Hook Trip report for June 19th, 2013

I'm back with another adventure report with my day at Disneyland. I got to the park around 1pm and I started off my day by going over to DCA for a change to see Mike and Sully when I got to there location the CM had told me that the line for Sully was close because he had to get ready for the 2:15 parade which I only though that there parade was only at 5pm so when I was told that I may my way to Dance with Disney to see what new characters if any that Disney thew in this year. Once I got in there was no characters at first just people dancing and about 5 mins later the DJ annoce [ms] the Misfits of Disney. First was everybodies favoite blue Genie, then came out Timon,Capt. Hook & Mr. Smee,Big Bad Wolf,Terk & Lilo & Stitch. Genie was the first one up so wild his music was going I when over to my name sake Capt. Hook send I haven't seen him so far this year and when on over to him and dance a little bit with him only to get some photos taken of us.

Now I'm not a dancer so I'm not that good at it. So after I got a few photos with him and Genie's music was done I was about to go over to see Terk but her music trash the camp was playing so I had to wait a little bit to see her but wild her music was going I did get some shots of her.

After Terk's song was done it when to Capt. Hook & Mr. Smee with there music. So I follow Terk to her place and like with Hook I had to dance with her doing the Crocadill rock moves.

Here are some more pics from Big Bad Wolf's song which was next with a few of the others characters.

I cot this during Timon's song between Hook and Genie. Wild I was waiting to see the next group that would be coming out after this misfits.

After all the misfits did there songs and left around 2:30 the next group came out which where the Girls of Disney. Clarabelle Cow,Clarice,Clara Cluck,Daisy,Cruella,Queen Of Hearts,Marie & Anastasie & Drizella. I wanted to see Drizella the most send I had a little figure of her and I wanted her to see it. So once she when out to the floor I when to her but there was this little kid with her and I really didn't want to interup them but I just call Drizella and when she look at me and gave me her WHAT? attiude and saw I had a mini her as she would call the figure. She stop and had her mouth wild open all the way thew the time I was there and showing the figure off to everyone even Anastaise and was saying where is mine. Drizella said your not inporten Anastasie didn't like that so she stomp away from her and when off to another place. I got some photos with Drizella and Anastasie.

During this photo and looking at the figure Anastasie came behind Drizella and put some leaves in the back of Drizella dress and Drizella couldn't get them all out some she along with some others had to help her as you will see.

So after Anastasie leaved and Drizella got all the leaves out of her dress she handed me back the figure and told me to take good care of little she. I said I will and then I ask her if I can have a hug. At first she had the look as why but at the end she did give me a hug. I had to go so I told Drizella goodbye and she said bye back and I told her I will be back soon. So after I leave there the parade was still going so I knew I wouldn't get to see Mike or Sully so I when over to DLand side cause I wanted to go to Pixie Hollow before it close so once I got over there I saw Belle by the tree as you enter Disneyland and got some photos with her.

She was on her way back so there was no talk from her other then hello and goodbye. After I saw Belle I when to Pixie Hollow which had about a 45 min wait and it was getting close of closing time. Wild I was in line the CM that was there was telling people that Tinkerbell may not be inside by the time we got there that she had to get ready for the parade but Silvermist and Rosetta would be out. I wasn't to upset about that cause other then Tink all I keep getting is Rosetta and I was really hope that she would be gone by the time I got up there so I can finally see Silvermist. Once I got to the front and when in Silvermist was the one I saw first. She ask me how my day was going. I told her I've been having a good time she said that's good then we when on to have are picture done.

After seeing Silvermist I got in the next line and Rosetta was there. When I was in line I had though that the Rosetta that was there was one I had seen along time ago back in 09 the one that gave me the rabbit ears. But I took a better look and saw that it wasn't her. wooo I was releave. When I got up there she said hello and then took pics.

On the way out of Pixie Hollow I saw a line over by the castle and wonder who was there once I got over there and had a clear look it was the Fairy Godmother so I got in line and she ask me how have I been I said been good. She also as me what my name was again I told her what it was then we had are picture taken.

After seeing Fairy Godmother I when on to New Orleans to see if my Princess Tiana was out send I know that Wednesday's she is there. But before I did I when by the Jungle Cruise to see if Aladdin was still out send it was getting close for Parade time and it's been a wild send I saw him. So I when in to the meet and greet and he along with Jasmine was out. I had a little trouble talking and I call Aladain Alan which happens to be my middle name I told him sorry about that he said it was alright.

So after seeing Aladdin and Jasmine I when on to see if Tiana was out but she wasn't so I did a detour and when back to see the other Princesses at the Royal Hall. Once I got there I saw that all 3 of them Cinderella,Ariel and Aurora was there but I didn't really wanted to see Cinderella today but the other two. I was hoping to see my Ariel that I love so much. Once I got in the people in front of me was blocking the path to get in to see who was the first one but once I saw the dress move and saw it was blue I knew it was Cinderella. So when I got in I when around her and when into the next room and saw that it was my Ariel. Wild waiting to see her I took some photos of her.

Once it was my turn she look up at me and said I didn't reconize you for a min there. She said hello Jeffrey how are you I said I was good. She then saw my shirt and said. I didn't know you where singel, I always though you had a girlfriend. I told Ariel no never have had a girlfriend. She then said I would have though some lucky girl be with her. I was joking with her and well you can be my girl. She then said ok I will for today. I do have fun with my Ariel. She also said to me has Belle seen the shirt I told her I saw her but she didn't say anything about my shirt. Ariel then said hmm I think I need to talk to her send she is my good friend. We then took some pictures together.

She saw my camera as it was beening taken our pictures and said is that a new camera. I told her no but I'm working on getting a new one and hope I will get it by next week. Ariel then said I would like to see it then once you do. I said I will and I will try to come on Wed. for it then. So after are hug and leaving my spot with her Iturn around and blew her a kiss she then blow one back at me. So as I when to the last room I was in line to see Aurora I was looking back at Ariel and took one more photo of her.

So when I got the photo it was my turn to see Aurora. She ask me if I had a good day. I told her yes she saw my shirt and said I bet Belle didn't like that I said I was trying to see what Drizella and Anastasie would do when they saw that it said Single. Aurora said they may not know who Gaston is.

So after are talk and photo taken I when back to see if my Tiana was out and I waited for her to show up around 4:35 like she has told me in the pass. I saw her walking out and follow her. I said to her as she was walking. Hello Tiana she turn around and said hello Jeffrey darling didn't see you behide me. As she was moving still and I follow her tell she got to her place to see her fans. I got in line and waited tell it was my turn which was the 3 person send I'm not that fast in walking. When I it was my turn she ask me what have I been up to I told her that i've been loosing weight. when from 230 to 222 (as of yesturday). She said that is very good. She ask me to show my musles for the pose this time.

After talking to her for a few mins about stuff that is between her and me I said goodbye to her and then when off to have dinner before going to Mickey's House to see what outfit I will get from him. I wanted something different from him other then his tux. When I got done with dinner I when over to Toontown and when inside Mickey's house which took what it seem like hour when I finally got in to see him I saw that it was Streamboat Mickey which I was glad to see for one thing. 1. It was something different to see and 2. This make the second time now that I got him in his Steamboat outfit.

So after I saw Mickey I when back to Royal Hall for one last time to see if my Ariel was still there. When I got there and go to go in she wasn't there but I did get to see another Ariel.

After her it was a friend of mine that I see from time to time Aurora. She saw my shirt and said. I always see you in one of your shirts you made but this time you didn't. I told I wanted to wear something different this time. She then said you know are pose we do. I told her you know me.

So after seeing my friend Aurora I when off and I was going to put on my new sunglasses I got a few weeks ago and as I was going to put them on the right side broke off. Some how the screw came out and I lost it. So I'm out of sunglasses for now but I when on to Main Street to see who was out when I got to Main Street I saw that Suzy was out so I when in line to see her. When it came to my turn she saw my shirt and pointed out that it said Singel the CM that took the pic said she wants to be your girl. I was like UM ok so we took our pics.

I thing gave Suzy a kiss.

Once I was done Suzy gave me a hug and I when off to see if there was any Princess out front of the gates sure enough there was. Both Belle & Cinderella was out so I when in line to get Belle for my second time. When it came my turn Belle finally saw my shirt and well...

...I think this pic well tell you what she though about it.

After the photo she said even though I don't like that she it was good seeing you again. I said to her thank you then when off to see a friend who was in line to see Cinderella. I when and took his pic with her the funny thing is my friend also had on the same shirt as I did and we didn't plan it either. I mayle had it on to see what Drizella would of said when she saw the name Single but of chouse she didn't do anything. So after I took his pic with Cinderella we where about to leave when Mulan came out so we both got in line to see her. When it came our turn she was talking to my friend about the Gaston shirt and asking him how can he have a villian on and then she saw me and before she said anything I said. This wasn't plan we had no idea about both of us having the same hirt on. After my friend got his photo it was mine turn and she ask me to pose like Gaston I had to look at my shirt I try to do it but with a little Kartae Kids still to it.

She then said what happen to your warrior pose I said to Mulan I lost it. She just row up her eyes. So after seeing her I wanted to go back inside Main Street causeI wanted to see Donald who was out during the time Suzy was out but didn't get the change to see him. My friend when off to DCA. So once I got in I saw him but they had close the line for him for a wild but once he came back out I got in line and Donald wasn't in a good mood so I did a mood with him.

Well this ends my trip report oh btw. Alot of you been wondering how many times I have seen these characters well here is a list that I keep updating send 2002 and here how my list goes.

Thank you all for liking my trip reports. If it wasn't for you guys I wouldn't be making them anymore. So thank you for all your likes.

Re: Another Capt. Hook Trip report for June 19th, 2013

That is one heck of a checklist you have there, Captain!
    "I do not like to repeat successes. I like to go on to other things." - Walt Disney

Wow, great pictures from Dancin with Disney! Thanks for taking the time to share!

And you got to met a CDA Agent? I am so jealous! How did you find him, if you don't mind my asking? Thanks!

• Queen Elsa

Well when DCA was bulding the new DCA 2.0 they had a short parade with the Monsters Inc. gang and I was in front watching it and they pick me to be part of the show and well after I did what they want I got to get some pics with the charaters from there with out me in it of chourse here is what I got.

I didn't know the penguins from Mary Poppins had names. I would love to meet Bullseye!

• I'm from Canada eh!

Thanks for the great TR again. And I like that shirt!

• Queen Elsa

Yeah the only way I can tell about the Peguins names is by having them sign autograph books that's the only way you know there names.

• Selfie Expert

I love the picture of Tiana admiring your muscles and Belle's face when she finally noticed Gaston. Gaston is one of my favorite characters, so I'm a big fan of that shirt!!

Your TRs are always so much fun!

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• Minion

Always love your trip reports Another great one

Love all the character photos you got! I only got Goofy and Pluto the last time I went, but those were neat.

Love all your pictures! Ariel is my favorite

Quote Originally Posted by jamesscarlette View Post
    Love all your pictures! Ariel is my favorite

we popped in the dancing with disney thing when we went last week, there we no characters in there. just Cms in terrible sparkle vests

should have tried again later.

• Quiet As A Mouse!

It's a Secret........... Sssssssshhhhhhhh!!!!!!

My favorites:

Quote Originally Posted by Capt Hook View Post
    I thing gave Suzy a kiss.
    Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww................ ADORABLE, hahaha!!

When it came my turn Belle finally saw my shirt and well...

...I think this pic well tell you what she though about it.
    I just love Belle's facial expression!

When it came our turn she was talking to my friend about the Gaston shirt and asking him how can he have a villian on and then she saw me and before she said anything I said. This wasn't plan we had no idea about both of us having the same hirt on. After my friend got his photo it was mine turn and she ask me to pose like Gaston I had to look at my shirt I try to do it but with a little Kartae Kids still to it.

She then said what happen to your warrior pose I said to Mulan I lost it. She just row up her eyes. So after seeing her I wanted to go back inside Main Street causeI wanted to see Donald who was out during the time Suzy was out but didn't get the change to see him. My friend when off to DCA. So once I got in I saw him but they had close the line for him for a wild but once he came back out I got in line and Donald wasn't in a good mood so I did a mood with him.

Very funny, Capt. LOL!
    I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
    - From "Prep And Landing"

• Here to change the world

Amazing trip report as always!!!!!!

New You Tube Video......
    Who is the Photo bomber?

Link:
    Meeting Princess Belle Disneyland June 2013 - YouTube

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast