Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• Unhelpful User

In your opinion what ride removal wouldn't make you feel like your at Disneyland!

Like for example lets assumed they announced the removal HM or Matterhorn or Space mountain or even the dumbo ride, what ride removal would make you feel youre not at Disneyland and would never feel the same way to you ever again!

And what ride removal wouldn't affect your visit to disneyland!

Share your thoughts!

• Local Animatronic @ Dland

ticket booth in front of Main Street Cinema

Re: In your opinion what ride removal wouldn't make you feel like your at Disneyland!

Haunted Mansion or POTC for sure. There are so many of my friends on those rides especially.

I would not look at Disneyland the same.

Even though us animatronics had to get over the fact that Carousel of Progress, Sam the Eagle, Country Bear Jamboree, Mission to Mars and Flight to the Moon were not going to come back. Those animatronics were so nice.

If they removed Innoventions, I would not be as affected, but Tom Morrow is a friend of mine.
    -> -> http://micechat.com/forums/disneyland-resort/181693-after-hours.html <- <-
    Stories of Disneyland from an animatronic's point of view

• Minion

Re: In your opinion what ride removal wouldn't make you feel like your at Disneyland!

Quote Originally Posted by Tilly View Post
    Haunted Mansion or POTC for sure. .
    This. If either of these attractions are removed and replaced by something subpar, then I would never visit Disneyland ever again. They are just too spectacular for removal imo. I could care less they removed Innoventions, Winnie the Pooh, Tarzan's Treehouse, Toontown, Finding Nemo Subs, and Captain EO.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

The park would not be the same if they ever removed the train that goes around the park.

I know Indiana Jones is a popular ride, but because I have never rode it, or do not intend on ever riding it, I would not miss it if it wasn't there anymore.

•   
    • Minion

Sleeping Beauty Castle. If they removed this I would never go again.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilly View Post
    Haunted Mansion or POTC for sure.
    Sadly, POTC is already partly gone, in my opinion.

• Closed Account

Haunted Mansion and the Matterhorn.

One's they could take out that wouldn't make me feel like they were taking anything away from Disneyland:
    Captain EO (not really a ride I know)
    Innoventions

• formerly very helpful

I'll sound like a copy cat and say POTC and HM. Both irreplaceable.

removing Innoventions would actually make Te park seem more like my old Disneyland.

• Blew By You

Matterhorn and Tea Cups. These two attractions are my choices for iconic status.

• -

I would say the Matterhorn as it is unique to Disneyland and for years it was the beacon seen from the 5 to let me know I've arrived.
    "You can cut me off from the civilized world. You can incarcerate me with two moronic cellmates. You can torture me with your thrice daily swill, but you cannot break the spirit of a Winchester. My voice shall be heard from this wilderness and I shall be delivered from this fetid and festering sewer."

The Disneyland Railroad for sure. In all my 23 years of existence I've only been to the park once when the trains weren't running. My day felt incomplete without that ride.

Anything in Toontown can go and I'd barely notice.

Peter Pan.

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Unnatural and dreadful

It's A Small World, Pirates, Disneyland Railroad, Tiki Room, Haunted Mansion, Matterhorn.

Any of those get removed (which is hopefully a 100 percent unlikely) I wouldn't go back, myself.

• Cunning infiltrator

You guys are missing more on the list if it were gone. Disneyland wouldn't be the same without all these great attractions.

These beauties: Disneyland Railroad, Pirates of the Caribbean, Haunted Mansion, Enchanted Tiki Room, Matterhorn Bobsleds, Space Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Splash Mountain, Dumbo, Fantasyland Dark Rides, Monorail, Mark Twain Riverboat, Sailing Ship Columbia, Indiana Jones Adventure, and King Arthur's Carousel.

For all your Furry/Anthro needs!
    http://www.second-ed.com/

Highly recommended Furry/Anthro list:
    http://belfrycomics.net/
    http://furaffinity.net/

•   
    • Minion

I find the lack of the castle showing up in responses surprising.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast