10. To make for an easier transfer for Haunted Mansion Holiday, The caretaker will be a tall, bony fellow with a Santa hat.
9. The Singing Busts will be sporting new bola ties.
8. Madame Leota will often be heard to say, in a heavy creole accent, "Uh, hu I ga-run-tee."
7. The Opera ghosts will be married, ending their life of sin.
6. Due to cost-cuts the floating candelabra will be replaced with a floating candle in a bra.
5. The smell of lemon Pledge will be overpowering.
4. The painting will now change from a knight on a horse to Sailor Moon.
3. Little Leota will be 23% more flirty.
2. Say goodbye to "Grim Grinning Ghosts" say hello to "Fly Me to the Moon"
1. To keep ride fresh, every 500th guest gets whacked in the face with a shingle.
(*note* there was no mention of Eddie Murphy in the preceding joke. Please keep him out, it would only cheapen us all)