Question Fantasmic in August?!

Hi All,

We are going to Disneyland at the end of August and it appears that in the entertainment schedule no Fantasmic has been listed for the beginning of August, is it possible that it won't be happening come the end of August?

Anyone know why?

THanks!

• Closed Account

Re: Fantasmic in August?!

Quote Originally Posted by lovethespices View Post
    Hi All,

We are going to Disneyland at the end of August and it appears that in the entertainment schedule no Fantasmic has been listed for the beginning of August, is it possible that it won't be happening come the end of August?

Anyone know why?

THanks!
    Hi. Disneyland changes their Fantasmic schedule based on expected crowds. Usually, it does run in August which is still considered part of the busy season. In the past it has run nightly in the month of August. You can get an idea of when Fantasmic occurred in the past during the month of August from: Fantasmic! Show Times and Schedule Unfortunately, the only way to know for sure if it will be playing during your trip (I would say that it will be), is to wait until they add it to the Disneyland official calendar online.

• World of Color

There is a 99.999 percent chance Fantasmic will be running in August. It usually runs nightly until at least Labor Day.

• The doctor is in

It will most likely run nightly, but if it isn't you can expect it Friday-Sunday nights. They base these types of shows on crowds. If they feel the attendance doesn't merit having the show run nightly they will put it on the restricted, weekend schedule.
    I am so sick of Frozen I can't even describe the feeling.

• #bringevilback

I'll second the 99.99% chance of it running nightly through Labor Day, then it typically goes to weekends only for the "off season"

• Disneyland 19 year APH

Disney only post the next 6 weeks (typically) on their page. Fantasmic will run nightly until labor day than go back into its weekend schedule for fall and start nightly performances for Thanksgiving week and than again mid December until the third weekend in January. If it does not go down for refurb than it will go back on its weekend schedule again for winter and until Memorial day...just giving you your long term outlook.
    Check out my work on openstreetmap.org
    http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=33...om=17&layers=M

I think what the OP meant is that the next 6 weeks are out, but after July 31 Fantasmic is no longer listed. I noticed that as well. They may just not have added it yet, but will in the future.

• Future Indy Castmember

Quote Originally Posted by kirstenh View Post
    I think what the OP meant is that the next 6 weeks are out, but after July 31 Fantasmic is no longer listed. I noticed that as well. They may just not have added it yet, but will in the future.
    Thats what it is. They hours are posted but they haven't really gone around to posting the showtimes. I recommend checking back withing 2-3 weeks as they should have a more complete schedule out. But yes, Fantasmic! will still be 2 shows a night/7 days a week by that time. Once the off season rolls in after Labor day in September, that's when it will be back to Fri-Sun only.

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the
    MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

The world is a treasure trove of places.
    The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
    Indy Ride Count: 2211
    World of Color Count: 74

• Rock Star Minion

Part of the busiest time of the year, so yes it will be playing. Two or (rarely) three times nightly.

*Barring a required draining of the ROA for dead bodies or something like that.
    "Here You Leave the World of California Today and Enter the World of, um, er, California Today."

Quote Originally Posted by sediment View Post
    Part of the busiest time of the year, so yes it will be playing. Two or (rarely) three times nightly.

*Barring a required draining of the ROA for dead bodies or something like that.
    Have big plans, do we?