KROQ - Deluxe Pass Giveaway, with Grand Prize: a night in the Dream Suite...

I hesitate to post, as informing all the mice chatters will undoubtedly diminish my chances. Here's the text from the page and a link:

"KROQ wants to treat you to new magic on a Disneyland® vacation, including a chance to spend a night in the Disneyland® Dream Suite! At Disneyland® Park, experience the enchanting, new storybook world ofFantasy Faire, then catch the all-new Fantasyland Theater musical stage show opening May 25th and starring Mickey Mouse! Plus, explore the expanded Disney California Adventure® Park, including the high-octane thrills of Cars Land. And don’t forget all the food, fun and shopping at the Downtown Disney®District! So get ready to see why the happiest place on earth just got happier!Listen to KROQ all weekend long or enter online to win Disneyland® Resort deluxe annual passes and a grand prize package that includes a 1-night stay in the Disneyland® Dream Suite and (4) 2-Day, 1-Park Tickets."

Listen To KROQ All Weekend Long To Win Disneyland® Resort Deluxe Annual Passports!

Good luck! Report back if you win!

• 10 Year Annual Passholder

Re: KROQ - Deluxe Pass Giveaway, with Grand Prize: a night in the Dream Suite...

Thanks for sharing!

^Art by me!^
    Check out my
    Flickr page for a selection of my Disneyland Resort photography (and more)! {new photos 4.6.14}
    You can purchase a selection of my photos as well as clothing and stickers designed by me at my RedBubble page.
    Visit my
    Tumblr blog for another way to view and share my photos.
    Radiator Springs Racers ride count: 14

•   

Re: KROQ - Deluxe Pass Giveaway, with Grand Prize: a night in the Dream Suite...

Ooooh, a contest! I hope I win it.

• Blew By You

Thanks but...not my brand of music. Too bad KJZZ isn't the sponsor.

• Minion

Well, I'm not exactly their demographic (I remember 'The Poorman', that's how old I am LOL) and don't live in their listening area any more but what the heck, entered anyway.

Good luck all. Wouldn't it be great if an MC'er won? Meet up at the Dream Suite, anyone?
    "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.​"

For anyone who may not live near that was considering entering, you must be a California resident.
    My signature is NOT larger than my post, nor should yours be!

Quote Originally Posted by lightofdarkness View Post
    I hesitate to post, as informing all the mice chatters will undoubtedly diminish my chances.
    Thanks for the link. Even though I will likely start receiving spam (email and text), I entered anyway.

Good luck everyone!

• Mickey's cousin, Sparky!

Phoenix, AZ -- wishing I were on the 10-60-91-57

Heard it on a San Diego station too last week on vacation. Thought I heard it too out here in Phoenix when I got back. It is probably their standard radio give away with all of their market partners.

• Mickey's cousin, Sparky!

Phoenix, AZ -- wishing I were on the 10-60-91-57

I would love to win it but knowing the population pool out there I am sure the odds are approaching astronomic

• Evil is Sexy

Quote Originally Posted by lnsemsf View Post
    For anyone who may not live near that was considering entering, you must be a California resident.
    Blah. I live in CA, but officially I am a resident of PA.
    Peter Pan: "You know, your hair is on fire."
    Me: "Yes. It happened after a recent trip to Neverland."
    Peter Pan: "Well, you can dunk your head in the pond behind us, if you want."

Lost Child of
    Neverland since 1996.
    ~Favorite Hero: Peter Pan. Favorite Villian:Malificent.Favorite Ride: The Haunted Mansion.~

Thanks for sharing, Lightofdarkness!

I read through the contest rules, and they are actually giving away 50 pairs of Annual Passes as prizes, with the grand prize being the stay in the Dream Suite.

If you choose to enter through the website, that is eligible for just one of the 50 first-round prizes--the other 49 will be given away on air to listeners to call in at the prize times.

As an earlier person posted, the average demographic of these discussion forums is probably not the kind that listens to KROQ--but I could be wrong.

• Greetings, Program!

Already have a Deluxe AP, but 1 night in the Suite would rule.

Problem is I can't stand more than 5 min of KROQ since the early 90's. Nails on a chalkboard to me now.
    "The old man's gonna knock on the sky. Listen to the sound."

• New Mommy

I read the official rules, and the winner must be a resident of California.

Bummer for me and any other out of staters hoping to enter. Good luck to the Chatters who qualify!!

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!

KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

the average demographic of these discussion forums is probably not the kind that listens to KROQ--but I could be wrong.
    What? Micechatters cant rock out?

I entered online so that maybe I can stop worrying about whether or not to renew our passes in the winter.