A Limited Time Annual Passholder Magic Event
Celebrate 58 years of the "Happiest Place on Earth" with 3 special presentations highlighting the original lands of Disneyland Park. Passholders are invited to join Disney artist Stacia Martin for this series that features videos and slides of historic photographs spanning over 5 decades of Disneyland Park.
Schedule of Presentations
Week 1 - July 2, 2013: Adventureland & Frontierland
Week 2 - July 9, 2013: Fantasyland & Tomorrowland
Week 3 - July 16, 2013: Main Street, U.S.A. & Disneyland in 1955
With Limited Time Annual Passholder Magic, Annual Passholders have exciting opportunities, offers and events like this:
Main Street, U.S.A. Opera House in Disneyland Park.
5:30 p.m. & 7:30 p.m.
Event Registration and Wristband Distribution
- Passholders may begin registration at 12:00 noon at the Main Street, U.S.A. Opera House (home to Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln) in Disneyland Park.
- All participating Guests (ages 3 and older) must be valid Annual Passholders on the day of the event. Guests under the age of 3 do not need an Annual Pass, but will need a wristband to attend.
- Registration must be completed in person at the Main Street, U.S.A. Opera House on the day of the event only; no phone reservations or other registration will be accepted.
- It is recommended that all members of your party register together to help ensure that everyone receives a wristband.
- All participating Annual Passholders must present their active Annual Passport to the event Cast Member, who will check event availability. Photo ID may be required.
- Once an Annual Passholder has presented a valid Annual Passport and event availability has been confirmed, the Annual Passholder will be registered for the event and will receive an event wristband for an assigned event time.
- Event wristbands are required for admission to the event. Wristbands are only valid for that day's event and selected time.
- Registration and distribution of event wristbands are based on availability.
- Space is limited and wristbands do not guarantee seating at the event.
- Wristbands may not be sold or transferred for commercial purposes and have no cash value.
- Valid Annual Passholders may register for and attend 1 event on each date (July 2, 9 and 16, 2013).
- The Main Street, U.S.A. Opera House will open 15 minutes prior to the event time for registered Annual Passholders with valid event wristbands. Seating is not guaranteed. The theater will remain open until the event time or until the theater has reached capacity, whichever occurs first.
- Late arrivals will not be accommodated.
- Valid theme park admission is required.
- Information and elements of the event are subject to restrictions, change and cancellation without notice.
- Subject to capacity, scheduled park events and other restrictions.
- Parking will be at any available Disneyland Resort theme park parking facility.
- Standard parking fees will apply.
- Shuttle service to all Disneyland Resort parking lots will end at their normally scheduled times following Disneyland Park closing.