Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

• Nic

Re: How about Roger & Jessica Rabbit in Hollywoodland?

Ink and Paint Club wouldn't work for a restaurant seeing as how the waiters and waitresses are cartoons.

Also, on the topic of the Jessica Rabbit character, her waist is SUPER tiny, almost humanly impossible.
    Fear of the unknown.

They are afraid of new ideas.

They are loaded with prejudices, not based upon any reality, but based onÖ if something is new, I reject it immediately because itís frightening to me. What they do instead is just stay with the familiar.
    You know, to me, the most beautiful things in all the universe, are the most mysterious.

•   
    • Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Dillamond View Post
    Will there be problems having Jessica be a face character in the parks? The character's friends would have to be very attractive and her behavior would be very sexual. Don't they have trouble with Jack Sparrow, Hercules, and Meg being out and about? Wouldn't they have x10 the trouble with Jessica?
    Tarzan too.

That's why I would guess that they would try to come up with a less scary fuzzy costume for her. If it were a face character there would be way too much of a chance she'd be harassed.
    Merida looks like this. Not a Barbie doll!

I was 12 when Who Framed Roger Rabbit came out and it is one of my favorite films of all time. I have never been able to get a hold of a copy of the original book, but I have several other Roger trinkets.
    My family had passes to DL and I tried to get photos of Roger on every visit. My Grad Night photo (back when you had to dress up and they offered a free [I think] character photo) is with me and Roger.
    I had hoped like many others here for the Ink and Paint club to become a reality. I had hoped they would make a film sequel (I always thought the film should be set in the 1950's during the early days of television.). The Hollywood backlot area in DCA would be a far better fit than Monsters Inc.
    If it only the ownership of the characters was not so complicated. Too bad no one didn't think this through.
    I hope someday Roger, Jessica and the others can once again become something other than a bunch of limited edition pins.

• Nic

Why is there problems with Meg?
    Fear of the unknown.

They are afraid of new ideas.

They are loaded with prejudices, not based upon any reality, but based onÖ if something is new, I reject it immediately because itís frightening to me. What they do instead is just stay with the familiar.
    You know, to me, the most beautiful things in all the universe, are the most mysterious.

Why was she shown in Disneyland Paris?

Quote Originally Posted by dazyhill View Post
    I had hoped like many others here for the Ink and Paint club to become a reality. I had hoped they would make a film sequel (I always thought the film should be set in the 1950's during the early days of television.). The Hollywood backlot area in DCA would be a far better fit than Monsters Inc.
    If it only the ownership of the characters was not so complicated. Too bad no one didn't think this through.
    I hope someday Roger, Jessica and the others can once again become something other than a bunch of limited edition pins.
    I COMPLETELY agree with all your sentiments!

• Not on the Jedi Council

If anyone wants a good Roger Rabbit book, I recommend "The Art of Who Framed Roger Rabbit" which is available on Amazon starting at about $6 shipped. It was a catalog for a 1989 Sotheby's auction of the original artwork. The pictures aren't huge, but there are a lot of them.

^ I have that book and it's great! It may however make one wish they had some of those cells in their collection.

In the old abandoned old abandoned amusement park.

Quote Originally Posted by Chesire View Post
    Why is there problems with Meg?
    Because she's very beautiful and flirtatious.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123