• Disneyland PAP

Enchanted Tiki Room 50th Anniversary T-Shirt - Is this sold at the Park too?

Just saw this pop up on Facebook. Does anyone know if this will be sold at Disneyland as well? I'd like to use my AP discount!

The Enchanted Tiki Room 50th Anniversary Tee for Adults - Limited Availability | Tees, Tops & Shirts | Disney Store

Thanks in advance.

• Rock Star Minion

Re: Enchanted Tiki Room 50th Anniversary T-Shirt - Is this sold at the Park too?

I read this as "yes," but it won't be there for long:

Created especially for Disneyland Resort
    "Here You Leave the World of California Today and Enter the World of, um, er, California Today."

Re: Enchanted Tiki Room 50th Anniversary T-Shirt - Is this sold at the Park too?

It says to allow 6-8 weeks for delivery and also "Online exclusive" so don't expect to see it in the parks. Looks like they are taking orders online for 1 week and will make a custom run based on the orders.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Prince Ali

Even though it has the logo from the Tiki Room event, from this past Friday/Saturday, this shirt was NOT one of the items that was for sale.

Like Ghost Host said, if you want to purchase it, The Disney Store online says it can only be ordered online from 7-1-13 through 7-7-13. With 6 to 8 weeks for delivery, it sounds like they are printing the amount that will be ordered online. I wouldn't expect to see it anywhere else.

I guess Dole didn't want to pay to be on the shirt.