• Iron-Clad Allie

Siver Appears @ DCA World Premier of Lone Ranger/A big rootbeer slush Toast To Him

Source: Disney Parks Blog

Silver Makes Special Appearance at World Premiere of Disney/Jerry Bruckheimer Films‚€™ ‚€˜The Lone Ranger‚€™ at Disney California Adventure Park ¬ę Disney Parks Blog

It's been a while since I've seen an animal actor singled out and warmly recieved by big-eyed fans as what has happend with the handsomest of steeds, Silver. From behind the scenes features for the fil that I have watched, Silver trained long and hard in preparation for his magnificent performance in the Lone Ranger. He's very deserving of the adulating fans that greeted him as h pranced down the red carpet at DCAs World Premier of the film....that perhaps should be called The Lone Ranger: Featuring Johnny Depp as Tonto.

How's about that Lone Ranger big boot root beer shush toast to our heroic horse that I previously mentioned!

Sip a ‚€˜Lone Ranger‚€™ Slush at Disney Parks to Celebrate Film Release July 3 ¬ę Disney Parks Blog
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Re: Siver Appears @ DCA World Premier of Lone Ranger/A big rootbeer slush Toast To Hi

Wow I would have loved to have seen that. Silver is one of the main reasons I want to see the Lone Ranger. I am nuts for anything to do with horses.
    It's too bad that the Disney Consumer Products Division didn't think to make more products with Silver and Scout. I have been very disappointed with the selection. The Silver toy at the Disney Store looks like a cheap Barbie horse and does not come close to doing the horse justice.
    For those wanting better models of Silver and Scout, search eBay for the Breyer model horse versions that were done over 12 years ago. The Silver model is stunning. They also made a posable plush version too. (Why didn't Disney at least do a plush? Maximus and Angus fly off the shelves.)

• Iron-Clad Allie

Re: Siver Appears @ DCA World Premier of Lone Ranger/A big rootbeer slush Toast To Hi

Quote Originally Posted by dazyhill View Post
    Wow I would have loved to have seen that. Silver is one of the main reasons I want to see the Lone Ranger. I am nuts for anything to do with horses.
    It's too bad that the Disney Consumer Products Division didn't think to make more products with Silver and Scout. I have been very disappointed with the selection. The Silver toy at the Disney Store looks like a cheap Barbie horse and does not come close to doing the horse justice.
    For those wanting better models of Silver and Scout, search eBay for the Breyer model horse versions that were done over 12 years ago. The Silver model is stunning. They also made a posable plush version too. (Why didn't Disney at least do a plush? Maximus and Angus fly off the shelves.)
    Glad you enjoyed the info, and the pic. Perhaps there are some Silver and Scout models in hobby stores that hobbiest fans can put together.

In the meantime, here's a picture of Silver in an Indian villiage setting on the set. Pretty cool photo, isn't it!

• Iron-Clad Allie

And here's Tonto's Scout. Looks like one speedy steed!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Prince Ali

I thought the Disney Store did a pretty good job with Silver. It's the first horse in the Disney Line up, that wasn't all Girl-ified up for their Princess Line! It's HORRIBLE what the Disney Products line has done to Disney horses.

http://www.tableandhome.com/prodimages/8569.jpg

This is what the Breyer model of Silver looks like. This is the shot Breyer had on their catalog in 2001. The model in Silver's likeness is out of production now. I would have posted images of my own model but it's in storage.
    Last edited by penguinsoda; 07-07-2013 at 09:55 PM. Reason: Hotlinked image

http://di1-1.shoppingshadow.com/imag...out+Breyer.jpg
    Here is what the Breyer model of Scout looked like. This is out of production too.
    Last edited by penguinsoda; 07-07-2013 at 09:55 PM. Reason: hotlinked image

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Prince Ali

Oh, the Lone Ranger Boot Root Beer Float Mug, was sold out before the movie even came out.

• Selfie Expert

Being a horse enthusiast, I would've LOVED to have seen Silver at the parks!! I'm personally hoping for a pin or something featuring the horses from the film.

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List