My thoughts on what new rides & improvements (some I've read about & others are my own) should be made at Disneyland:
1) The Pooh ride needs to be updated. I think they need to build a new area for Pooh & his friends, maybe something based on the 100 Acre Woods (maybe "Critterland"). Splash Mountain could become involved in this. Possible re-naming of Critter Country.
2) I've heard about a new attraction where Big Thunder Ranch is at, but with BTMR under major construction, I do not think we will see any new changes in that area of the park (for a few years anyways).
3) I think that Roger Rabbit's ride needs to be moved to DCA(HL). In its place, the TT ride be re-named (or?) into something more Disney animated (I think Pluto needs his own ride). ToonTown should remain "Disney" animated, IMO.
4) I think the area between Small World & Innoventions could be used as an area for a new type land or ride (Oz/Lone Ranger/Monsters Inc./Marvel/etc.). Monorail to be involved as new stop or replaced stop from Tomorrow Land.
5) I've also heard of a new Marvel type ride going in where Autopia & Innoventions is. Since they have an Iron Man exhibit going on now in the IB, it just seems like they are planning a ride there (I would hope something like the Harry Potter ride). I just think Iron Man for the IB & a different Marvel ride where Autopia & The Subs bldg is at. I think, if anything, we will see a new ride inside the IB first & then a second new ride where Autopia & The Subs are (saying bye to both & adding ?).
6) I would like to see the People Mover (original) come back to life. If it is re-designed (suggestions?), I wouldn't mine. At the very least, use what you have or tear it down.
7) I would love to see a new ride at either park that uses the same technology as The Mystic Manor ride at HKDL. Maybe a ride based on Oz.
8) Captain EO needs to be replaced. I'm not sure what I would replace it with, but it really needs it.
9) The area between The Jungle Cruise all the way to The Haunted Mansion should be called Adventureland. New Orleans Square needs to go away. Disneyland Club 33 finally becomes "public".
10) Major renovation of Alice in Wonderland, beginning Fall 2013. This could include Peter Pan & Mr. Toad ride. The second bldg. in Fantasyland would be remodeled after the 1st is finished.
Like I said, some of these are my own suggestions & some I've read that I like.
I have a few items for what they should do at DCA, but that is for a later post.
Do you agree? What are your thoughts?