Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

•   
    • Minion

Re: WDW or DL...is one superior over the other?

Quote Originally Posted by jasmineray View Post
    Growing up in California, where there are an endless amount of things to do, I'm used to traveling to other places and doing different things. Even if Disneyland was a mega resort like WDW, I can't imagine staying for two, whole weeks without leaving to do something else. I'm very happy with Disneyland's size and its offerings, though I am looking forward to experiencing WDW for the first time (definitely won't be a two week visit). We don't even need a third park, in my opinion.
    Same here. I can't imagine visiting a theme park - especially if I'm getting on a plane or spending hours in a bus or train to get there - and not looking around to see what the city/state had to offer outside the theme park. IMHO the surrounding area, and what you can do there, does contribute to the overall appeal or lack of appeal.
    Merida looks like this. Not a Barbie doll!

• Minion

Re: WDW or DL...is one superior over the other?

Quote Originally Posted by Malina View Post
    Same here. I can't imagine visiting a theme park - especially if I'm getting on a plane or spending hours in a bus or train to get there - and not looking around to see what the city/state had to offer outside the theme park. IMHO the surrounding area, and what you can do there, does contribute to the overall appeal or lack of appeal.
    Exactly. I just don't see the point of staying in one place for weeks without ever leaving to find something else to do, even if it already has a whole bunch of things to do. Traveling and sightseeing is great fun. But, not everyone thinks that way.
    Princess of Agrabah and Queen of Never Land

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345