Smile Help wanted - Company D

Hello everyone!

My name's Angela Dominguez. I'm 21 years old and I will be taking my very FIRST Disney trip in about 12 days and counting!!

I was wondering if there were any cast members on here that would be able to help me out.

I'm traveling all the way from Texas, and since this is my first trip to California and Disney I wanted to know if someone here would be able to accompany me to Company D. I come from a family of 8, and I would really like to purchase a souvenir for each of them since I am the first out of my family to go to Disneyland. I don't have much money so that's why I was wondering if a cast member was free on July 24, 2013.

This is a once in a lifetime thing, since I do not work at Disney. I don't even have to enter with you. You can enter for me, and I will give you the money

Please let me know as the trip in about a week in a half. Thank you for your time!

Angela

• Former Churro Jockey

Re: Help wanted - Company D

Hope this works out for you. You would not be allowed to go to Company D yourself, so a CM would have to take your money and purchase it for you. However, there is probably a rule against doing that (otherwise every guest would try to pay CM's for doing that), and the penalty for breaking that rule may even be termination, so I wouldn't hold my breath on that one, unless you could find a CM that had already given their two weeks notice who would still be working on 7/16.

By the way, there used to be a Disney outlet in Fullerton where they sold discontinued park merchandise (2012 t-shirts, etc.), so you may want to look into that and see if that still exists. It would only be maybe a 20 minute drive from DL or so.
    Disneyland Cast Member
    Outdoor Vending
    1996 - 1999

My interview with MiceAge about working at Disneyland:
    http://micechat.com/blogs/mouth-of-t...ding-crew.html

The Disney outlet in Fullerton is closing down, so this may not be a good idea. I was there a few weeks ago and there was not much left.

• Disney Trivia Queen

There are often ways to get cheap or even free souvenirs in the park. I'm sure your family doesn't expect you to get anything extravagant. Sometimes if you ask at the exit of Jungle Cruise they will give you a free map of the Jungle (They don't always have them though.) Also if you ask to ride in the wheelhouse of the Mark Twain Riverboat and they have the proper cast members around you get a little boat license thing. Both of these are really neat, well made and completely free if they have them. You can also get free buttons in City Hall if anyone in your family has a milestone event coming up. There are always cheaper items in the stores (right now at the registers they have very cute little buttons that are 5 for $5). Often times hotel gift shops offer cheaper Disney souvenirs and your family doesn't have to know you didn't get them inside the park.

a CM would have to take your money and purchase it for you.
    Only true if you buy something from the cast member only zone. As long as you dont go into the cage all you need is to have a cast member be there with you.

Best of luck!

http://www.youtube.com/DreamImagineCreate

Home of Miniature Disneyland