• Disney Fan 4 Life

Question Does the Ghirardelli Shop in DCA Take Ghirardeli Gift Cards?

We received a Ghirardeli gift card and wonder if anyone knows if we can use them in the DCA shop. TIA!
    Here You Leave Today and Enter the World of Yesterday, Tomorrow, and Fantasy.

“To all who come to this happy place; welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past...and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams and the hard facts that have created America...with the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.” - Walt Disney, Disneyland Opening Day Speech 1955

View my new Budget Disney Blog here: http://budgetdisneylandresort.blogspot.com/

• Disney Fan 4 Life

Re: Does the Ghirardelli Shop in DCA Take Ghirardeli Gift Cards?

Anyone?

“To all who come to this happy place; welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past...and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams and the hard facts that have created America...with the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.” - Walt Disney, Disneyland Opening Day Speech 1955

View my new Budget Disney Blog here: http://budgetdisneylandresort.blogspot.com/

• socal native

I can't answer whether they take Ghiradelli cards, but they do not take Disney gift cards. When I tried to use one there, they said they didn't take them because they aren't a Disney shop. So it is worth a try to see if they take Ghiradelli cards.

However I think they offer a discount for Annual Passholders.

• The doctor is in

If it technically isn't a Disney shop then I don't see why they wouldn't take Ghirardelli gift cards. It never hurts to try.
    I wish Frozen would have never been made.

• Disney Fan 4 Life

Makes sense to me! Thank you for the replies

• Closed Account

Ghiradelli in DCA does take Ghiradelli gift cards, they don't take Disney gift cards though. You get an annual pass holders discount there. Last time we were there (the end of May), you could check in on your mobile phone with them on Yelp and get a $1 off coupon, don't know if they still have it or not, but it might be worth checking into.