Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

• Bring back the Keelboats!

Re: lesser known awesome DL fun?

I finally tried the Fortune Red machine near the exit of pirates usually in its own little cove.

Hidden Mickey - Historical fiction about Walt that mixes action and mystery with time travel and fantasy! Tweens to adults will enjoy these novels. And now, three gamebooks to play in Disneyland, DCA and WDW Magic Kingdom!

Check out my six action/adventure novels about Walt's lost diary and his epic quest. Visit my blog page!

Sometimes Dead Men DO Tell Tales!

It's these little known things that can really add to the magic. I am taking my Grandson the first week in October and have been taking notes on all of these special things that not everyone gets to do. Hopefully we will get several of these done! Thanks so much for sharing.

My Grandson is my little shadow. He's 7 and I have had custody of him since he was a year and a half old. This will be our second trip to DLR, but the first since CarsLand opened. We are planning on attending the Halloween party on the 8th, and like I said, doing MANY of the items that have been mentioned. I think I am as excited for the trip as he is!

Shadwick - Have fun!! Here's a Halloween Party tip for you (and anyone else): IF you plan to go trick-or-treating, you will come away with LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS of treats!

1) They will give you candy, but there are also freeze-dried apple slice chips, boxes of raisins, and mini carrots in mini bags as their healthy alternatives. Just ask for the healthier stuff when you get to the treat station. And some stations DO run out of the healthy stuff, just a heads up on that.

2) Bring a way to haul your HUGE stash of treats! Between my boyfriend and I, we have always come away with 4 gallons (or so) of treats per party, and we don't even hit ALL of them! Make sure you have a way to tell whose treats are whose so you don't mix them up.

3) The villains will be out too! It's usually the only time of the year that you will see Jafar, Maleficent and the guy from Tiana. Hook can be seen at Minnie's Character Breakfast at Plaza Inn, Cruella DeVille is seen at Town Square sometimes along with performing with the Firehouse 5 or the Dapper Dans when they are in front of the firehouse.

Another thing my boyfriend and I like to do is go to Tom Sawyer's Island/Pirate's Lair Island and sit towards the back and listen to the Lakota. Depending on the wind, you can hear them either really faintly or pretty well. It's a good way for us to somewhat relax. Or sitting at Hungry Bear. The tables there are really low, but it's a way to just rest weary, tired feet!

thanks for all the great tips! we normally stick to the same routine with our 2 year old. Tiki Room, Small World etc...but after reading this thread, i'm excited to try out some new things

Quote Originally Posted by Jetlife View Post
    I think that is the funniest post I have ever read.
    Is it true?
    HAVE A ZIPPIDY DOO DAH DAY
    ~HAKUNA MATATA~
    Amanda

Take the exit in the Haunted Mansion changing portrait hall. You get to see behind the windows and emerge at ground level in the crypt in the extended queue after following themed signs in what's basically a backstage utilidor.

• The Disneyland Bro

When you exit the Jungle Cruise ask the skippers for a map. I read this on Tumblr and it worked for me my last trip! Fun souvenir!

How would one do that?!? That sounds amazing

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123