Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

• Mountain Dew User

Blog Entries

Do You remember the first time you went to Disneyland?

I was just thinking back and trying to remember what was at Disneyland when I first went. Do you you remember your first time?? Do you remember your favorite ride as a kid or when you first went?

• Ooh boy!

Re: Do You remember the first time you went to Disneyland?

Yes, I do.

I don't remember the exact year, but it was before Captain EO and the Subs were removed.

I remember being terrified of Captain EO because it was 3D. I was also afraid of the Haunted Mansion because it was called the Haunted Mansion.

My favorite ride was Roger Rabbit.

• The one, the only...

I went when I was only 6 months old. NO, I DO NOT REMEMBER.
    Jiminy Cricket Fan

Love Disneyland and Walt Disney World!

• love my friends

i remember I was only 11......... it was 1971.. I was living in manitoba canada.. My parents surpirised us with this trip to california.... I had such a great time

I remmebr when we RAN through the poarking lot to get to the gate....... i remember the e ticket (by the way mom stil hs one) probably worth alot of $$ now

I remmeber Mom sayingf.. you cant go on that ride. too dangerous

but still it was the best trip we ever took with my family

awwwwwwwww fon fond memories

Friends for life

• враг народа

Blog Entries

No. I vaguely remember ToonTown being new (I would be 5 then). Apparently my grandmother does have video of my brother and me on one of our first trips. It's good to know I can blame somebody else for what has probably turned into a psychologically damaging obcession.

no, but we have video of it.
    Me on small world, and getting scared as we entered the show building. Crying through the whole ride...even now i don't like it. I walked up to fowlfellow, and it was kind of creepy because he was patting me on the head and touching my hair. Kind of like how willy wonka(gene wilder) touches Mike Teevee's hair. Back then no biggie, but these days, it wouln't pass. Footage of me being pulled out of the crowd, and dancing in party gras.

• no flash photography...

I don't remember...iw as 6 months old. Apparently I didn't liek the haunted mansion. I didn't cry, but they say I pouted alot after it...LOL...I took years for me to like it. I use to dread going on it as a child...LOL...My favorite ride when I was a child was POTC. Only because I liked the waterfall drops. ...now I fall alseep on that ride...LOL...well, i have 3 times so far..

• It's a dead man's party!

I was under a year, I believe, so I don't really remember. But I have several memories from my toddler years at Disneyland.

My favorite rides were Peter Pan, Mr Toad's Wild Ride, Casey Jr., and Storybook Land. I had to ALWAYS go inside of Sleeping Beauty's castle and look at the dolls in the windows. My favorite windows were Philip fighting dragon Maleficent and Aurora and Philip dancing.

And I didn't go on Haunted Mansion until I was nine. Very sad.

My first visit was when I was five. It was around the time that indiana jones opened. I remember standing in line with those decoder cards and trying to decode the messages on the wall. I also remember I didn't want to go on haunted mansion but my sister conviced me that it was scrooge's lucky dime ride to get me to go on it. I was very scared. The first ride I went on were the subs. I don't remember that much but I remember looking through the port holes and seeing the fish and mermaids. I thought it was really cool!

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I am now 58 years old. I did not get to Disneyland until 2005. So I definitely remember my first visit. It was July 16, 2005. I walked through the turnstiles of Disneyland at about 2:30 p.m. It was because I was researching Disneyland, that I discovered MiceChat.

We entered the park and I was immediately impressed with the beauty of the park. We entered through the left tunnel, reading the sign. We climbed the stairs and rode the train around the park. I was happy on that first train trip, that I got to ride the Ward Kimball. I am a big Jiminy Cricket fan.

After the train trip, we returned to Main Street and the Pinnochio Stop of the parade was in front of City Hall. My first day at DIsneyland could not have been more perfect.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Summer 1986. Caught the tail end of the 30th birthday celebration that srarted the year before. I remember seeing America Sings many times that day. I miss that show so much! I downloaded a video fo it last year but it's still on my old computer that won't boot up.

:: pouts ::

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Prince Ali

I was 9, remember Peter Pan saying "Here we go .. . . "
    been in love with it ever since. Also I was fascintated
    by Adventure thru Innerspace! Loved how all encompassing
    the Tiki Room was! Loved the drops in Pirates! A
    little scared about the Haunted Mansion. And enjoyed
    the Country Bear Jamboree with even more magic added
    with Max, Melvin, and Buff!

• Tourist

I'm 51 years old now. My first trip was in the summer of 1967. POTC was new, and I thought it was the best attraction in the park.

POTC is still my sentimental favorite, probably because it reminds me so my first visit. I hope there are never any major changes to that wonderful E-ticket attraction.

My first trip at Disneyland was June 1st 2005 and some Micechatters remember that . It was totally new to me but Familiar because i'm from Disneyland Paris and went many times to WDW's Magic Kingdom .

We had a lots of fun and my first ride was Indy and then Buzz . Disneyland is still very nice and congrats to all those people who keep that park very nice .
    HKDL : Done !!!

•   
    • Dept. 41 and Club 55

1981. I was 5. I clearly remember the Swiss Family treehouse, Pirates of the Carribbean, and the Skyway thru the Matterhorn and the Yeti. The Yeti impressed me most of all. I remember going back to our room at the Disneyland hotel and drawing pictures of him. Then later that night, my sister was jumping on the bed, fell off the edge and hit the night stand and knocked out her two front teeth. We spent the rest of the night finding a dentist in Anaheim. The dentist's assistant made me a balloon out of a latex glove. Quite the first trip to Disneyland.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast