Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Have you ever had a paranormal experience at the DLR? [Merged Threads]

In previous years I've heard rumor upon rumor of actual spirits roaming the Disneyland Resort. I have heard of few deaths happening at the parks too, unfortunately (but these things do happen.) The basic inquiry of the forum is; have you ever had a paranormal experience? Heard of any rumors about one?

• Quality not quantity

re: Have you ever had a paranormal experience at the DLR? [Merged Threads]

No.

Name:  the_economic_argument.png
Views: 937
Size:  37.6 KB
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."

-Mark Twain

I heard rumors of a family trying to dump the ashes of their loved one at the Haunted Mansion.

Also, on HM, I saw a ghost. It was right next to me, hitchhiking. Very scary.

• Former Churro Jockey

I certainly know plenty of stories from the years that I worked there. The main one of course is the girl from America Sings. I want to say her name was Becky but I don't remember for sure. Ever since she died, all of the CM's who work on America Sings or Innoventions go down to the basement and scribble a note to her on the wall.

The one that always creeped me out most was about the little girl on Tom Sawyer's island. The story goes that one day a little girl got lost on the island, and they never did find her. Years later when they were working on the Rivers of America installing everything for Fantasmic, there were some people who suspected that they might find her body at the bottom of the river but they never did. Late at night, when the tech guys are setting up / tearing down for Fantasmic, sometimes one of them will feel a tug at his jacked and hear a little girl's voice asking "excuse me, have you seen my daddy?", and then when the guy turns around there is no one there...
    Disneyland Cast Member
    Outdoor Vending
    1996 - 1999

My interview with MiceAge about working at Disneyland:
    http://micechat.com/blogs/mouth-of-t...ding-crew.html

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by kirstenh View Post
    I heard rumors of a family trying to dump the ashes of their loved one at the Haunted Mansion.

Also, on HM, I saw a ghost. It was right next to me, hitchhiking. Very scary.
    I saw 999 ghosts there.

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Unnatural and dreadful

I have a friend who is a former CM (and not a type prone to exaggeration, or making up things) who swears he heard a loud voice say his name when he was alone on Big Thunder Trail after park closing, walking back from putting away some equipment before going to clock out. Not 100 percent verifiable as a 'ghost', but he looked all around and was no one there besides him hiding or something to prank him.

• -

Quote Originally Posted by beckramenoodles View Post
    have you ever had a paranormal experience? Heard of any rumors about one?
    It is impossible to have that happen since ghosts do not exist.
    "You can cut me off from the civilized world. You can incarcerate me with two moronic cellmates. You can torture me with your thrice daily swill, but you cannot break the spirit of a Winchester. My voice shall be heard from this wilderness and I shall be delivered from this fetid and festering sewer."

• aka 'KiMcHeE'

Quote Originally Posted by RegionsBeyond View Post
    I have a friend who is a former CM (and not a type prone to exaggeration, or making up things) who swears he heard a loud voice say his name when he was alone on Big Thunder Trail after park closing, walking back from putting away some equipment before going to clock out. Not 100 percent verifiable as a 'ghost', but he looked all around and was no one there besides him hiding or something to prank him.
    I think I've read somewhere in MiceChat somebody else that had a very similar experience at Big Thunder Trail! I wonder if there's actually any truth to this?

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Unnatural and dreadful

It could also have been me recounting before, which I have once I think.

In addition, there are clearly reported instances of 'unusual' happenings at Disneyland. The cause of them remains unknown, but this is not a thread for coming in to discredit the OP by stating flatly no reports can exist because specific individuals do not believe in the paranormal. That can indeed be a worthwhile discussion and points of view on both sides are worthwhile, but that is not the point of the thread - the OP is asking for reports people have made or stories heard, not a debate. Please respect that and don't enter just to post that such is fake and therefore not worth talking about - that is not respecting the intent of the thread and is dragging it off-topic, potentially to arguing, which benefits no one.

• aka 'KiMcHeE'

Yeah, I thought about it after. It was probably your post that I might've read

I always find these types of threads really interesting. While I personally never had a paranormal experience at Disneyland, I do like reading/hearing other people who might have. Weird and unexplainable things happening at Disneyland? Psh, I'm in!

I know, I'm a weird kid D:

• Mickey's cousin, Sparky!

Phoenix, AZ -- wishing I were on the 10-60-91-57

For those who believe enjoy this.

For those who don't it is still a fun read.

Both are from another site a couple of years ago.

MouseInfo.com - Magic Off the Record - Disneyland's Real-Life Happiest Haunts!

MouseInfo.com - Magic Off the Record - Even more of Disneyland's Real-Life Happiest Haunts! (Part II)

• formerly very helpful

Quote Originally Posted by calsig31 View Post
    It is impossible to have that happen since ghosts do not exist.
    I'm not saying you're wrong, but just remember that certain "impossibilities" in history have included splitting the atom, manned flight, breaking the sound barrier, the Earth revolving around the Sun, and the world not being flat.
    Just saying.

• Vidia's Minion

There's still never been one proven supernatural event so signs point to no.

Stop watching all those ghost hunter shows people.

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Unnatural and dreadful

To repeat: it is fine to both believe or disbelieve in the paranormal. However, this is not a debate thread, and posting only to say that people are wrong for sharing stories or believing at all is off-topic and demeaning to the OP and stated purpose of the thread, and may only incite arguing. The request was for any stories or experiences people may have to share.

Further posts that only do so will be removed. Thank you for your understanding and keeping the discussion civil.

• Heavy Breather

In addition, there are clearly reported instances of 'unusual' happenings at Disneyland. The cause of them remains unknown, but this is not a thread for coming in to discredit the OP by stating flatly no reports can exist because specific individuals do not believe in the paranormal. That can indeed be a worthwhile discussion and points of view on both sides are worthwhile, but that is not the point of the thread - the OP is asking for reports people have made or stories heard, not a debate. Please respect that and don't enter just to post that such is fake and therefore not worth talking about - that is not respecting the intent of the thread and is dragging it off-topic, potentially to arguing, which benefits no one.
    I remember doing research on paranormal activity in Disneyland. I came across a thread similar to this one, I cant remember what year it was from, yet I do remember you telling this story.

That being said, I had been to Walt Disney World a few times before heading west to Disneyland, and I can tell you guys outright. There are definitely paranormal happenings going on there, particularly in Tomorrowland. At Walt Disney World I didn't feel any odd feelings following me through some of the attractions. Yet at Disneyland, I sometimes felt like I was being watched and felt cold in some spots.

What is thy bidding, my Mouseter?

Check out my tumblr: http://dvader2015.tumblr.com/

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast