Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: What are your own Disneyland Resort Standards?

Cleanliness is a big thing. I am always impressed by how clean the park (the restrooms in particular!) is, considering how many guests are there daily. Speaking of guests, seriously people, there are trash cans like every 20 feet. Do you have to toss your napkin/popcorn/wrapper ON THE GROUND?

Yeah, fix things that break - promptly.

Give the CMs decent pay and benefits, hire those who really want to work for DL, and give them a bit of leeway in their jobs. I kinda miss the CMs on Tower who tried to outdo each other in how creepy they could be.

Encourage CMs to gently enforce some kind of courteous behavior among the guests. Break up the giant groups that stop in the middle of Adventureland to visit or plan; make a joke while encouraging the aforementioned guest to use the trash instead of the ground; put a stop to the adolescents and teens who seem to think running and pushing people out of their way is somehow ok.

A stroller policy! I have been an AP holder for over 10 years, and the proliferation of strollers (in number and size) is shocking. Does your 8 or 9-year-old really need a stroller? And do you really need to bring the Supreme Deluxe Extra Huge model with room for all your luggage for a 10-day trip? Ever been hit on the back of the calf by one of those? We have. Often. And keep them all out of the locker area. Please.

• Unhelpful User

Quote Originally Posted by tgdiver View Post
    Cleanliness is a big thing. I am always impressed by how clean the park (the restrooms in particular!) is, considering how many guests are there daily. Speaking of guests, seriously people, there are trash cans like every 20 feet. Do you have to toss your napkin/popcorn/wrapper ON THE GROUND?

Yeah, fix things that break - promptly.

Give the CMs decent pay and benefits, hire those who really want to work for DL, and give them a bit of leeway in their jobs. I kinda miss the CMs on Tower who tried to outdo each other in how creepy they could be.

Encourage CMs to gently enforce some kind of courteous behavior among the guests. Break up the giant groups that stop in the middle of Adventureland to visit or plan; make a joke while encouraging the aforementioned guest to use the trash instead of the ground; put a stop to the adolescents and teens who seem to think running and pushing people out of their way is somehow ok.

A stroller policy! I have been an AP holder for over 10 years, and the proliferation of strollers (in number and size) is shocking. Does your 8 or 9-year-old really need a stroller? And do you really need to bring the Supreme Deluxe Extra Huge model with room for all your luggage for a 10-day trip? Ever been hit on the back of the calf by one of those? We have. Often. And keep them all out of the locker area. Please.
    Well Said!

• The doctor is in

I agree there should be a stroller standard in terms of size and whatnot. If you need to measure a suitcase to carry through an airport you should have to measure a stroller to wheel around a theme park. I have seen some that practically look like small cars and they do nothing but bash into other people and take up a ridiculous amount of space.
    Please... put Guardians of the Galaxy in Tomorrowland.

• King of the Sun

I had an amazing experience on my trip this year, my only problems were with other guests sooooo mine are all for them...ESPECIALLY NUMBER 7

1 - if you're in line, pay attention! I guarantee that one of the big reasons for wait times is guests not paying attention.
    2 - Single rider means SINGLE RIDER, don't argue with the CM about how you don't want to be separated -_- you knew what you were getting into when you got the pass
    3 - if you're on a ride (as in, in the vehicle AND the Stretching Room on HM) PUT YOUR PHONE AWAY! Nothing ruins the effect in the stretching room worse than some idiot with their flashlight function on.
    4 - NO. FLASH. PHOTOGRAPHY.
    5 - have fun and relax, don't scream at your kids, your wife, your husband, a CM, The statue of Walt, you're at Disneyland, leave your personal baggage at home.
    6 - Be aware you're not the only person there! INEEDMYSPACE!
    7 - BE READY WITH YOUR MONEY IN THE DOLE WHIP LINE!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12