A Limited Time Annual Passholder Magic Event
Celebrate the festive holiday season during the summer at this special Annual Passholder screening of The Muppet Christmas Carol—another Limited Time Annual Passholder Magic event.
Dates and Times
- Monday, July 22, 2013 at 8:00 PM
- Tuesday, July 23, 2013 at 8:00 PM
Film run time is approximately 86 minutes.
Film Screening Location
- Muppet*Vision 3D Theater in Disney California Adventure Park
Event Registration and Wristband Distribution
- Wristband distribution for the event will begin at 3:00 PM on the day of event at the Muppet*Vision 3D Theater.
- This is an all-ages event. However, all participating Guests ages 3 and older must be valid Annual Passholders on the day of the event. Guests under the age of 3 do not need an Annual Pass, but will need a wristband to attend.
- Registration must be completed in person at the Muppet*Vision 3D Theater on the day of the event only; no phone reservations or other registration will be accepted.
- It is recommended that all members of your party register together to help ensure that everyone receives a wristband.
- All participating Annual Passholders must present their active Annual Passport to the event Cast Member, who will check event availability. Photo ID may be required.
- Once an Annual Passholder has presented a valid Annual Passport and event availability has been confirmed, the Annual Passholder will be registered for that day's event and will receive an event wristband.
- Event wristbands are required for admission to the event. Wristbands are only valid for that day's event.
- Registration and distribution of event wristbands are based on availability.
- Space is limited and wristbands do not guarantee seating at the event.
- Wristbands may not be sold or transferred for commercial purposes and have no cash value.
- Muppet*Vision 3D Theater will open 15 minutes prior to the screening start time for registered Annual Passholders with valid event wristbands. Seating is not guaranteed.
- Late arrivals will not be accommodated.
- Valid theme park admission is required.
- Information and event elements are subject to capacity, scheduled park events, change or cancellation without notice and other restrictions.
- Parking will be available at any Disneyland Resort theme park parking facility.
- Parking lot trams will operate until their normally scheduled times.
- Parking fees will apply.