I am going to Disneyland October 1-3rd and I have just discovered that Disneyland is having Mickey's Halloween Party on the 2nd (perfect!). I have read the information on the website but I have a few questions.
1. Do they shut down the park to regular guests as of 6pm when the party starts?
2. Has anyone been turned away because they were wearing a Disney Character costume? (not the slutty kind) I know the website says that you can dress like a Disney Character, you just can't pose for photos and sign autographs. I have a Belle costume and I LOVE it, but I don't want to be turned away.
3. Does the park close and then re-open or can you just stay in the park if you've already paid for standard park admission?
4. Is it worth $59?
5. Does Mickey's Halloween Party mean impossibly long lines for rides?
6. What are your "Must do"s?