Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

• Super Old Guy

Re: WDW Photo Update - Jan 25th 2006

Quote Originally Posted by ti2gr
    The inferno barge will be returning February 1, if the testing going on right now overnight works
    That's great news! This is one of those things like the Ursula barge at DL's Fantasmic! that, while not absolutely critical to the show, sure leaves a hole if it's not there. I can't wait to see the gushing flames again!

• Banned User

Ha ha ha, you'll never see Ursula again. She is no longer with us. LOL

• Super Old Guy

That's what I've heard. And it's just a shame. cuz there's just a huge hole that they try to fill with just film and music. But it doesn't cut it.

• Resident Neuroscientist

on a college campus for the rest of my life

Quote Originally Posted by danyoung
    That's what I've heard. And it's just a shame. cuz there's just a huge hole that they try to fill with just film and music. But it doesn't cut it.
    I think it's time Fantasmic! got an overhaul, but that's another topic in itself...it's been about 15 years...
    -Kyle, Member of the DCA Lovers Alliance
    I'M GOING TO YALE!!!!!!!

Bill, were you at WDW this past weekend? I was there staying at Pop Century. Had never been to that resort before and really enjoyed it. I liked that they have their own buses and didn't have to wait in those long lines like w/the All Stars.
    Were you one of the cast members walking around with those car shades?
    I love Dumbo!!

• Banned User

Nah, I was one of those Cast Members that's not really a Cast Member.

Though I was at WDW last weekend. And I'll be there this weekend too!

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by danyoung
    See, the money to repair Ursula was put into that rehab where they upgraded basically every special effect there was in the show. There's no money to bring her back now, and I doubt you'll ever see her back. A new version of the show would come out before you'd see Ursula back I'd wager.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by BigPigletFan
    When did you eat there? I had lunch there and enjoyed it.
    I just ate there this weekend... no one in my family (they were visiting last weekend) enjoyed the experience. I think we liked the sauce for the bread, and my dad seemed to enjoy his seafood pasta, but I think that's it. It was very loud inside and didn't remind me of what I think Tony's would be like at all.
    Oh you KNOW jabberwocky will be happy and sad to hear this news since he loves that attraction.
    Ha ha ha... no clue who jabberwocky is.
    Hmm... Night photos but one of Aladdin? Morocco has the best one too! Anyway... interesting news. I'm not quite sure if I would like the Nemo BGM. I'm sure it makes sense in there with everything inside the place. I guess you have to hear it to "test" it. What do you think? Does it pass a test?
    I tried with the photos... lol

Anyway, the music fits... to a point. I'm still not sold on the concept of it still being Sea Base. It just doesn't make sense. But I love the music. It's basically a custom mix of the movie's soundtrack. (Just watched the movie a little while ago. lol)
    The Brawny sponsorship has been on the main LMA sign for quite some time and I want to say since it opened. I'm not sure about the restrooms but those signs can be found in various other places across property.
    Oh, okay... the Restrooms though... they have tips on how to wash your hands. Now that I look at the photos I had forgotten to upload that one. I'll upload it right now. It's really odd. Have people gotten so dumb that they can't wash their own hands without directions?
    I think I'm going to cry! I knew it was going to happen.. but it's still not very cool.
    Tarzan says goodbye to you. I met Tarzan you know. And Jane.
    That is weird! Now I want to try and find out why. Do you know if it was just a daily thing for whatever day you were visiting or if they have officially switched? I wonder if it's due to wear-and-tear on the floats or if that's how they do it in HKDL?
    Not really sure... but I liked it better the old way... you could get pictures in front of the floats the other way.
    Wow! Roaring Forks kind of looks like Whitewater from those pictures. Anyway. Thanks for your update Bill!
    Ha ha. Yuppers. And I'm always glad to give the updates. That's why I'm here.

Can Anyone tell me where in Fantasmic! Ursula was? I remember seeing her in the preview on the GOOD Disney Channel soon after it opened but when I finally saw it she did not exist, so long story short, could you tell me where in the show she was? and when she was removed from the show?
    Thanks
    Last edited by WaltsFavorite02; 01-26-2006 at 11:43 AM.
    " And we can dream our dreams forever, dream our dreams together, we open our hearts make a wish on a star in the sky..."
    Light Magic 1997-1997

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by tloolgb
    Where in Morrocco is that Sulatan and Aladdin book?

Hmm...I can't picture Roaring Forks like that...is it just because everything is cleared out or what? Where is it located?
    And will I still be able to get cookies this weekend?
    I didn't see any actual cookies... but I saw where they would be. So they probably do have them, they were just out when I was there.

And the Sultan and Aladdin book are in the Aladdin Meet & Greet in Morrocco. Look for the Mickey hand on the red bkg.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by WaltsFavorite02
    Can Anyone tell me where in Fantasmic! Ursala was? I remember seeing her in the preview on the GOOD Disney Channel soon after it opened but when I finally saw it she did not exist, so long story short, could you tell me where in the show she was? and when she was removed from the show?
    Thanks
    Ursula was right after the Wicked Queen's transformation into the Wicked Witch. She floated about during the "Poor Unfortunate Souls" number. Now Ursula is only on the mist screens.

• Banned User

Just an FYI, I added some more photos to the report and added this update...

Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin is in rehab. Rumor has it that we're getting the new detachable cannons used in Tokyo Disneyland and Disneyland Park. They're also fixing the fog effects that have been broken for oh so long. And yes, the windows are blocked on the TTA, so you can't see in even if you ride it. lol

Click below for the photos. The new ones are on the third page.

http://ucf.facebook.com/album.php?ai...677&id=5121309

• Internet.Serious Business

Perfect Park Acres, the latest in Hover-Burb Communities

I will miss that ride this weekend.

• In a World of My Own

Another benefit of staying at a disney resort, free wheelchairs. My mum has arthritus so finds walking long distances tiring and painful, so the hotel offered a wheelchair. She wasn't the only one to use it, I also had some fun in the car park outside our building, I crashed a lot and then came across an armadillo.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Major Imagination! Rehab
    Bring back Dreamfinder and Image Works!!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast