50th Merchandise?

Im just curious... what kind of things are being sold with 50th logos, gold etc for the celebration? I just want to know since Ill be there in less than a month so I have a general idea and dont have a knee-jerk reaction to buy everything I see... I need it to register first... lol. Is there a site with like a list or anything?

• Still lost in Neverland

Re: 50th Merchandise?

Everything you can think of. Mugs, Books, Videos, Candy, Drinks, Hats, Shirts, and on and aon and on. You can't turn around with bumping into something that has the 50th logo on it. I wonder how much of it will go down to the Disney Outlet store when the "official" celebration ends.
    Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

Oooohh... thats another thing i wanted to ask about... Whats the Disney outlet? Ive been obsessed with Disney since I was a child but never knew about it until I was planning my upcoming trip!

• Long Distance Imagineer

Mouseshoppe.com has some of the stuff, not all of it, I'm sure, but a good representation. Just keep in mind their prices are marked up from the Park's prices.

• Still lost in Neverland

The Disney Outlet Store is about a mile or so North of Disneyland in a shopping center. It is a permanent location and sells Disneyland merchandise that is no longer stocked at the Park, although I have seen some things there that were still being sold for full price at DIsneyland. The dicsount is pretty good. I have purchased hooded sweatshirts that sold for over $40 at Disneyland for less than $15. They carry a lot of shirts and sweatshirs but most are in the small to medium size range. They alos have plush to a small degree, some ceramic stuff, no pins to speak of and toys. They get stuff in all the time. Somebody else on this board knows just what the address is and the name of the shopping center, I can't remember and I usually go down there with my sister or a friend as I don't drive anymore. YOu can get there by bus, but it's a long way to go on a bus and a lot of walking to get to the other end of the shopping center from where the bus stops.
    Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

• Long Distance Imagineer

Here's the site: http://www.ams-liquidation.com/stores.htm

The first location is the store Lost Boy was referring to. I've been there, as well, and was able to purchase stuff that would have easily have totalled $100 for about $35. I wish they'd put a store out here in Arizona. So close, but yet so far...