Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

• How Peculiar

Re: Why is there no Kingdom Hearts ANYWHERE?

I know that inside the starcade, they usually play the instrumental version of the kingdom hearts theme over the speakers.

I do wish they'd add a little merchandise of the franchise however. Maybe we'll see some in the parks or downtown disney when the third game is released!
    Fighting just to survive but you taught me I can.

• Master Gracey's Music Man

Despite being hideously behind in the series (KHII Final Mix being my most recent that I've completed), I am a fan of Kingdom Hearts as well with Kingdom Hearts 2 including final mix being my favorite in the series (definitely can't wait for 3) and I even cosplay from it as well having worn my costume during Mickey's Halloween Treat a few years back hahahahaha. I wouldnt mind seeing KH merchandise in the parks but I don't think anything beyond that or release events would be feasible for DL.
    Des douze coups de minuit aux matines sonnantes,
    Nous valserons ensemble, macabre débutante.

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

I think at Halloween Time at least they should have meet and Greets with Donald, Goofy and Mickey in there costumes from the game...that would be enough for me.....and I think the song "Simple and Clean" would work very well for the song after WOC has ended but that will never happen

seems like kingdom hearts could be handled in a very similar way as sorcerer's of the magic kingdom in dw.

there would probably be some licensing costs for use of the square-enix characters, but it would probably be something square-enix would agree to as it could be a huge benefit to them from a marketing stand point...they could probably be tasked with creating the scenes for the game itself...or have there be some extre interactivity via wi-fi with portable future KH games (i.e. go to disneyland, unlock bonus "zone" or costume...little bit of a blatant cash grab for both companies...but probably the only way to get both on board)

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

^well Kingdom Hearts 3 is coming out in two years....so maybe they'll try putting a game like that for I phones then

• Heavy Breather

I wouldn't be so sure about that 2 years. Square has been known to delay games indefinitely *cough* FFVersusXIII*cough*. But it's XV now and I still am not sure when that's coming out.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunted Mansion DJ View Post
    Despite being hideously behind in the series (KHII Final Mix being my most recent that I've completed), I am a fan of Kingdom Hearts as well with Kingdom Hearts 2 including final mix being my favorite in the series (definitely can't wait for 3) and I even cosplay from it as well having worn my costume during Mickey's Halloween Treat a few years back hahahahaha. I wouldnt mind seeing KH merchandise in the parks but I don't think anything beyond that or release events would be feasible for DL.
    I would love to wear my upcoming Vanitas cosplay (from Birth by Sleep) to the mickey's halloween treat, but I don't know if the mask would be allowed (since it covers the eyes completely.... I would have to buy the wig and all, which right now I don't have 130 dollars to spend on a wig hahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by JerrodDRagon View Post
    I think at Halloween Time at least they should have meet and Greets with Donald, Goofy and Mickey in there costumes from the game...that would be enough for me.....and I think the song "Simple and Clean" would work very well for the song after WOC has ended but that will never happen
    That would be awesome, and the song would fit VERY well.... I don't think many people would understand it, but I could definitely see it fitting in.

Quote Originally Posted by scotchtape View Post
    I know that inside the starcade, they usually play the instrumental version of the kingdom hearts theme over the speakers.

I do wish they'd add a little merchandise of the franchise however. Maybe we'll see some in the parks or downtown disney when the third game is released!
    That would be really nice!
    The starcade? I don't think I remember that place (the last time I went was in 2011).... where is it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Melonballer View Post
    I would be happy if they brought back Sora and KH Donald and Goofy back into the park.
    That would be REALLY cool. The costumes and weapons that they used were perfect!
    Quote Originally Posted by LordVader View Post
    I wouldn't be so sure about that 2 years. Square has been known to delay games indefinitely *cough* FFVersusXIII*cough*. But it's XV now and I still am not sure when that's coming out.
    Yeah... Square Enix can be a bit difficult sometimes when it comes to Release Dates on titles (KH2 was the last one I remember that was bumped up....)

View my cosplay (including my ultimate endeavor to make a fully accurate Vader costume), props (including my props from my Vanitas costume that had to be abandoned due to suit constraints), and pictures at https://www.facebook.com/sandercohen13

Sounds like the perfect replacement for a Bugs Land.

Quote Originally Posted by thedude76 View Post
    Sounds like the perfect replacement for a Bugs Land.
    Not a bad idea....... Not a bad idea at all...... I could see a KH 4d show being done... but what about the actual "land"? What would it be? Twilight Town/Destiny Islands/ Traverse Town/ The World that Never was/ Radiant Garden? I can't think of what KH exclusive world they would WANT to use... there are so many!

View my cosplay (including my ultimate endeavor to make a fully accurate Vader costume), props (including my props from my Vanitas costume that had to be abandoned due to suit constraints), and pictures at https://www.facebook.com/sandercohen13

Quote Originally Posted by G24T View Post
    Doesn't Square Enix own 100% rights to the series?
    don't believe so. if i remember right Disney owns the series 100% including the original characters. all Square owns is the Final Fantasy characters.

Quote Originally Posted by G24T View Post
    Role playing games are not wildly popular in post millennium America
    pretty difficult to say this considering Skyrim (2011) sold 3x KH1's North American sales. they are not "wildly" popular in the same veins as FPS's like you said, but you can't deny they have mass popularity.
    Last edited by Commander Corn; 07-29-2013 at 09:23 AM.

screwed up and double posted, ignore this.

• Heavy Breather

Yeah... Square Enix can be a bit difficult sometimes when it comes to Release Dates on titles (KH2 was the last one I remember that was bumped up....)[/QUOTE]
    Maybe we can expect it for the 20th Anniversary

What is thy bidding, my Mouseter?

Check out my tumblr: http://dvader2015.tumblr.com/

Yeah... Square Enix can be a bit difficult sometimes when it comes to Release Dates on titles (KH2 was the last one I remember that was bumped up....)
    [/QUOTE]
    Let's really really REALLY hope it doesn't take that long... that would not be fun lol!

• Heavy Breather

Quote Originally Posted by Vanitas View Post
    Let's really really REALLY hope it doesn't take that long... that would not be fun lol![/QUOTE]

If you asked me, it'll probably take a good 3-4 years. At E3 they said it was "in development" probably the early stages. It'll probably be FFXV comes out first, then KHIII.

What is thy bidding, my Mouseter?

Check out my tumblr: http://dvader2015.tumblr.com/

Let's really really REALLY hope it doesn't take that long... that would not be fun lol!
    If you asked me, it'll probably take a good 3-4 years. At E3 they said it was "in development" probably the early stages. It'll probably be FFXV comes out first, then KHIII.[/QUOTE]
    Yeah. I don't know how long it takes for games to come out for these "Next generation" systems... my guess is probably 3-4 years for the US but 2-3 for for Japan

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast