Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Why is there no Kingdom Hearts ANYWHERE?

Quote Originally Posted by Vanitas View Post
    my guess is probably 3-4 years for the US but 2-3 for for Japan.
    there's no reason it would take that much longer for a localized version. all they have to do is translation and voice acting (which may start before the game is even finished), it's not like any extra development is required to localize the game. KH1 had six months between JP and NA, and KH2 only had three.

IMO, KH3 won't end up like FF XV did, i think that's a specific case of development hell. usually games that take that long usually do so because they're scrapped and started over, usually multiple times. also keep in mind Square is in a pretty bad position right now financially. both their NA and global presidents resigned recently and the new president has gone on the record to say he wants to adopt a new company strategy of "getting more games out the door." once FF XV is done, i think the entire company's primary focus will be getting KH3 out. i'd imagine they'll start transferring developers from Tokyo to Osaka to work on KH3 as FF XV's development finishes up.

Quote Originally Posted by Commander Corn View Post
    there's no reason it would take that much longer for a localized version. all they have to do is translation and voice acting (which may start before the game is even finished), it's not like any extra development is required to localize the game. KH1 had six months between JP and NA, and KH2 only had three.

IMO, KH3 won't end up like FF XV did, i think that's a specific case of development hell. usually games that take that long usually do so because they're scrapped and started over, usually multiple times. also keep in mind Square is in a pretty bad position right now financially. both their NA and global presidents resigned recently and the new president has gone on the record to say he wants to adopt a new company strategy of "getting more games out the door." once FF XV is done, i think the entire company's primary focus will be getting KH3 out. i'd imagine they'll start transferring developers from Tokyo to Osaka to work on KH3 as FF XV's development finishes up.
    I honestly hope it takes no more than 2 years to get everything done... supposedly with these next-gen consoles, it won't take too long anyway.

View my cosplay (including my ultimate endeavor to make a fully accurate Vader costume), props (including my props from my Vanitas costume that had to be abandoned due to suit constraints), and pictures at https://www.facebook.com/sandercohen13

• Master Gracey's Music Man

@Vanitas

That costume is gonna be awesome! When I wore my Org XIII costume in the park it was when Halloween Treat was held in DCA but for whatever reason I was let in no problem into Disneyland. The feeling while wearing it there was awesome and different. People did stare a little and some kids here and there recognized it. Snapped a few pics here and there with my camera as well. Highlight had to have been riding the Mark Twain top deck front with no one on that deck, hood on and looking out as the Matk Twain cruised on the river. The feeling from that is indescribeable.
    Des douze coups de minuit aux matines sonnantes,
    Nous valserons ensemble, macabre débutante.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunted Mansion DJ View Post
    @Vanitas

That costume is gonna be awesome! When I wore my Org XIII costume in the park it was when Halloween Treat was held in DCA but for whatever reason I was let in no problem into Disneyland. The feeling while wearing it there was awesome and different. People did stare a little and some kids here and there recognized it. Snapped a few pics here and there with my camera as well. Highlight had to have been riding the Mark Twain top deck front with no one on that deck, hood on and looking out as the Matk Twain cruised on the river. The feeling from that is indescribeable.
    That's so boss!!! What org character were you????

View my cosplay (including my ultimate endeavor to make a fully accurate Vader costume), props (including my props from my Vanitas costume that had to be abandoned due to suit constraints), and pictures at https://www.facebook.com/sandercohen13

• Master Gracey's Music Man

It's been a while since I played the game, but I believe its Riku when he stole the munny pouch. I thought about trying to do other members but admittedly I like the standard Org XIII member with a hidden face. I own two keyblades, Pumpkinhead and a generic fatal crest of which I use Pumpkinhead primarily when cosplaying using a keyblade.
    Des douze coups de minuit aux matines sonnantes,
    Nous valserons ensemble, macabre débutante.

• Ossumpossum

Can I vote for KH face characters in the parks? That Sora fur character is terrifying. . .

• Heavy Breather

I agree, a face character Sora would be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunted Mansion DJ View Post
    It's been a while since I played the game, but I believe its Riku when he stole the munny pouch. I thought about trying to do other members but admittedly I like the standard Org XIII member with a hidden face. I own two keyblades, Pumpkinhead and a generic fatal crest of which I use Pumpkinhead primarily when cosplaying using a keyblade.
    This is the first year that I'm cosplaying a kh character, but I don't have a very anime face, so I'm being vanitas.... He has a cool mask. I may do vanitas without his mask, but I will use a butt load of makeup to try to make myself look more anime.

Quote Originally Posted by Dilemma View Post
    Can I vote for KH face characters in the parks? That Sora fur character is terrifying. . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LordVader View Post
    I agree, a face character Sora would be interesting.
    I think that would be cool. I see a lot of girls dress as sora, and that's okay, but I think if they have a sora face character, they should use someone similar to who they use for Peter Pan, so he still comes across as a "masculine" character although he's young.

The KH story is very exciting. There are many cartoon characters, mycousin is obsessed with the game, feel this is his childhood, he collected a lot ofcartoon model inside, I slowly fell in love with it, hope that this game will become better and better.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123