Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: New Official Albums for Disney Parks

Would LOVE to be able to purchase all the songs played at trader sams

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by PinBrian View Post
    Would LOVE to be able to purchase all the songs played at trader sams
    New member here! What color is that one?

• Singing Drinker

Quote Originally Posted by nathan detroit View Post
    Wow! What are the odds that they could get Mickey and pals to pose exactly the same way at both DLR and WDW.
    It's the advantage of a unified national training program. While you're at it, take a moment and appreciate how in earlier editions they took the time to redecorate and build new bits on the castle to make DL's and DW's look EXACTLY the same as well.
    Credibility is to be sought for. Credulity is not. Sadly the latter is our normal human state.

• Mickey's cousin, Sparky!

Phoenix, AZ -- wishing I were on the 10-60-91-57

As for the Trader Sam's pick-your music stuff, I believe there is a site out there that has a lot if not all of it. I came across it one day that had hundreds of tracks it seemed related to that. Many seemed to be sounds from what I remember. None of it was my cup of tea so I didn't look much further. I think it was in the very popular Disney fan music site out there. Not sure if it breaks forum rules to mention the name. From what I can tell all the music is non commercially available being things like personally recorded sounds and songs from loops, rides, parades etc. of those I have listened to they are quite good quality.

So if you want spend a few mins on looking for it and you can see if that is what you were looking for.

If I check the rules and it is on to mention the site I will repost it.

• Disneyland History Lover

Why does it look like Minnie is peaking into Pluto's rear end?

I will probably buy it since it has "The Cleaner" "Married Life" and a Little Mermaid suite from Ariel's Undersea adventure.
    Don't like the removal of the 50th Anniversary fireworks (its Julie Andrews!) and I'd like an official HD quality Fantasmic! and World of Color soundtrack. Plus, I miss the "Voices of Liberty" in Dland, so it'd be a nice to have a montage of their beautiful music. Seems fair since appearently Disney cut their contracts early (from what I understand, they were supposed to be there til Sept.)

• Mickey's cousin, Sparky!

Phoenix, AZ -- wishing I were on the 10-60-91-57

For those that are looking for World of Color music, there is a YouTube video out there that if you strip out the audio gets you the full version soundtrack. I used a free trial program Wavepad to do it spin could listen to WOC soundtrack on my phone.

I'm very happy a new official album is on it's way to the parks! It's been way too long since the last release. The best collection they ever released was the "musical history of disneyland 6 cd box set" for the 50th anniversary in 2005. I have every single "official album" since they started producing them back in 1989. One of the reasons they can't add any show or parade music to the album is because it dates the album and once a parade or show ends the album becomes out dated. Also there are certain legal music issues and or copyrights that prevents them to release music from "world of color" or "mickeys soundsational" on cd it's such a shame because there is a demand for this music out there! Attractions on the other hand use various musical cues and instrumentals which can be easily edited or remixed. The last California adventure album was released back in 2001 when the park first opened, but was outdated very fast due to changes in the park. There was also individual releases of aladdin a musical spectacular, the power of blast, disneys electrical parade and recently "the music of Carsland". So in a way it's great we get some new tracks on this cd release. Here's hoping for more in the near future.

they should make an album with all the fireworks shows soundtrack & other entertainment like parades included

• Singing Drinker

I'm not so sure they worry about "dating" an album by including music from parades. My suspicion is that most of that music is either from films (extracts of at least) or in the case of several of the DCA parades covered under a copyright that the licensing is more expensive and per-unit rather than covered under a general performance license.
    Credibility is to be sought for. Credulity is not. Sadly the latter is our normal human state.

• The Disneyland Bro

I'm excited, there are definitely enough new songs to justify picking these new OAs up. Wish we were getting more but hey this is something.

You had me at "All Aboard"
    I walked with you once upon a dream...

I have the Musical History of Disneyland. I'm gonna buy all the new songs then manually add them to my MHoD album. I hope you can buy each song individually!

• Disney/Anime/Furry Fan

It's about time!

Also, don't forget about the big 60th anniversary celebration of Disneyland that's coming in 2 years. Perhaps, Disney will release another newer, bigger 'A Musical History of Disneyland.' I hope they do and I can't wait.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash

I really hope these are also available on iTunes like the other recent album releases. That way I don't have to get multiples of the same stuff.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast