• Disney Fan 4 Life

Question Best non-alchoholic drinks at the bars around Disneyland Resort

While one of our party can do the alcohol, the remaining 2 would like to know if anyone can recommend nonalcoholic drinks at the various spots like Cove Bar, Trader Sam, and Carthey Circle. Any and all suggestions (and pictures if you have any ) would be appreciated. TIA!~,
    Here You Leave Today and Enter the World of Yesterday, Tomorrow, and Fantasy.

“To all who come to this happy place; welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past...and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams and the hard facts that have created America...with the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.” - Walt Disney, Disneyland Opening Day Speech 1955

View my new Budget Disney Blog here: http://budgetdisneylandresort.blogspot.com/

• Closed Account

Re: Best non-alchoholic drinks at the bars around Disneyland Resort

Trader Sam's the Jungle River Sunset at sunset or just after dark is my all time favorite. It is perfection in my opinion (since I can't have alcohol).

• Disney Fan 4 Life

Oh that sounds yummy, whats in it?

“To all who come to this happy place; welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past...and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams and the hard facts that have created America...with the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.” - Walt Disney, Disneyland Opening Day Speech 1955

View my new Budget Disney Blog here: http://budgetdisneylandresort.blogspot.com/

• Sock Puppet

I'm a huge drinker but if I go to a bar as the designated driver I always like to have a virgin bloody Mary or virgin pina colada

• Tourist

We were at Trader Sam's last week, and when a Tiki-Tiki-Tiki-Tiki-Tiki Rum made my head spin, I asked our waitress about non-alcoholic drinks. I remember she specifically mentioned virgin bloody Mary and virgin pina colada.

I really enjoyed their reenactment of the storm scene from the Enchanted Tiki Room.

• Closed Account

Quote Originally Posted by Acpisme View Post
    Oh that sounds yummy, whats in it?
    The base is orange juice and grenadine, there is some soda water in it also. I can't remember the other ingredient, but I know there is something else.

They also have a Skipper Sipper which is fruit juice, lime, and some other things and has a touch of mint that is pretty fantastic.

• Disney Fan 4 Life

Ok, so we must head to Trader Sam on our next trip. Anyone suggest anything for Cove bar?

• Closed Account

The only ones we have ever had non alcoholic at Cove Bar are Wild Strawberry Lemonade which was really really good it's got this lemon flavored foam on it that is incredible. Most people I know like the Coconut Elixir which is essentially coconut combined with pineapple juice and some other fruit juice (I've never had it, so not sure what it is). I don't like coconut, so I've never had that one.

• Closed Account

I noticed you also mentioned Carthay Circle, hands down my favorite one there is the Rose Petal Soda, there is something so "Fantasyland" and "magical" about it, even though it's at DCA and not Disneyland. It's basically water with rose in it, and then they put this beautiful rose petal that you can eat that has this sweet glaze in it, it's to die for. My boyfriend prefers the Twin Bill it's iced tea and lemonade, he's a huge ice tea fan, so he almost always orders that.

• #bringevilback

The rose soda is certainly interesting, and I still don't know if I liked it! It is very sweet and kind of made me think of drinking perfume, but it certainly worth a try at least! The rose petal itself is delightful, the soda I still can't decide!

• Disney Fan 4 Life

Hmm, that rose soda sounds like an Afghanistan drink I have had that was rose and cardamom..definitely an acquired taste. Some nice suggestions, thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by johnlawwhiskey View Post
    The only ones we have ever had non alcoholic at Cove Bar are Wild Strawberry Lemonade which was really really good it's got this lemon flavored foam on it that is incredible. Most people I know like the Coconut Elixir which is essentially coconut combined with pineapple juice and some other fruit juice (I've never had it, so not sure what it is). I don't like coconut, so I've never had that one.
    In California Adventure there are a lot of alcoholic beverage places
    HAVE A ZIPPIDY DOO DAH DAY
    ~HAKUNA MATATA~
    Amanda

• Disney Fan 4 Life

That is true, but I am looking for non-alcoholic beverages outside of say soda to have while someone is drinking the alcoholic ones in our party

• Disneyland Dreamer

The Louisiana Lemonade at Blue Bayou is spectacular. I could drink a few gallons of that per day.