• Queen Elsa

A Aug. Trip report from Capt. Hook 8-3-13

This is another one of your short trip reports send I got to the park at 5pm. With that I only got a small hand of photos taken with some characters.

So once I got in the park I knew that most of the characters had leave for the day so I when to the Royal Walk for the only time of that day. I happen to see Cinderella who remember me and ask me how I have been I told her i've been good.

After seeing Cinderella I when on to see Ariel she also ask me how was my day I told her that I just got here around 5 and haven't had the change to do things.

After seeing Ariel I when on to see one of my friends Princess Aurora she said hello Jeffrey how has your day been going I told her I was good but without telling her that I wasn't cause I wanted to come to Disneyland earlyer but my mom didn't want to come so early I was more mad at her then having fun cause I knew coming late to the park I wouldn't get to do the stuff I wanted to do or see the characters that I really wanted to see.

So after I saw the 3 Princess for the day and the only time send they close up at 7 and not 8 like they use to. I when off to Hungry Bear restunt to have dinner and meet a follow Mice Chat person who I didn't get her Mice Chat name sorry about that if you do read this. After having my dinner I when back to the castle where the parade was about to start cause there is a girl from the Aladdin float that I like and was wondering if she would be there but she wasn't there. Anyways when I was watching the parade there was a mix up to 3 of the floats and the music. After Aladdin's float when by it was Ariel's like usly but her music was different they where playing the music from Donlad's float. Also when Donald's float was coming by the music for his was Snow White's Aurora's and the other Princess floats. When it came to the Princess there music was there own. To me it was just plan weird. Here are some photos that I took of the parade.

So after the parade like I said I was going to go back to Royal Hall but it didn't turn out so I just when on to Main Street to see who was out when I got there on;y Mickey & Minnie where out so I when in front of the gates and I saw Belle out and not just any Belle but my new friend that I met about two months ago when I saw her I when right in line but the line was slow and Belle had told people that she was going to go in a few mins but will return out later. So I took these two photos of her in line with my cel phone.

Sorry about the blurry photo but here is another photo from my camera.

So after I took these 3 photos she leaved and so I had waited for her to come back out this was around 7:30 when she leaved and when it was getting close to 8 and no sign of her I when back to Main Street to see if I see her coming out. About 10 mins later both Belle and Cinderella came out together.

So when I saw my friend I when up to her and I had ask if she remember me but she couldn't her alot of people where just jumping all over her and wouldn't let her move or breath. So once she when to the spot that she when to and I got in line which was the 3rd person. When it came to my turn I had ask Belle if she remember me she said of chourse I do. She ask me how have I been I said better now that I got to see you again it's been a wild send I've seen you. She told me that she's been over at Ariel's Grotto and Goofy's Kitchen alot. Then we took some photos together.

After the photo I said to her I will be coming back to see you again. She said I know you will. So after I got done I just when back in line and took some more photos.

It was mine turn again to see Belle and she said hello again you silly. I just have fun with her.

So after the photo I did leave this time to go to Main Street to see who was out which at the first time I only saw Mickey, Pluto out so I just sat around there for a little wild and after about 20 mins I would say Cinderella came from the front to go in so I knew Belle be coming very soon and I wanted to say goodbye to her when she came by. So after I would say about 10 mins after Cinderella came Belle was coming to but she was getting mod by all these people again and wouldn't let her move. So when she came close to me I walk up to her and ask her if I can walk her to the CM door to give her some space from all these people. She said sure you can I could tell some people where not to happy with me trying to safe her. So once we got to the aera where I can't go she ask me to bow to her to thank me wild she crusy for me. After helping Belle I saw that Donald was coming out and so I when to see him. When I got in line Donald was not in a good mode he didn't want anything Mickey in front of him. I knew I was in trouble cause of my shirt. She when I got to see him he wanted me to cover up my shirt and turn to the side.

So after seeing Donald I took off to Mary's place to have some eat after I finish it I when to watch the fireworks and then head back to Main Street to see what was going on out there. So once I got there and sat down I was watching Donald coming out and after a few mins Mickey came out in front of Donald and well Donald didn't like that and started to fight with Mickey. Donald took out a pretend shord like Capt. Hook's and was trying to fight Mickey with it. After Mickey had enough he move to his place and then I saw Donald getting his people to shout out Donald's number 1 Donald's number 1. When Mickey hear that he had his people shout Mickey's number 1 Mickey's number 1. It was so funny I which I had tape it but it happen so fast didn't think about it. So after the fun I got in Mickey's line to get my picture with him.

After I got pictures with Mickey I had to sit down again my feet where hurting me real bad so I just watch some more of the stuff going on. Around closing time Daisy came out and I got in her line to see her and well Donald will not like me for what I did with Daisy to end my night.

Re: A Aug. Trip report from Capt. Hook 8-3-13

Absolutely delightful!!! I loved your pics and your detailed descriptions as always. Thank you!!!
    Glitz, Glamour, Gaiety!

• Quiet As A Mouse!

It's a Secret........... Sssssssshhhhhhhh!!!!!!

What????? No princess shirt??? You always wear a T - shirt with a Princess on it, LOL!! Good to know you enjoy yourself eventhough you got to the park late.
    I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
    - From "Prep And Landing"

Great report and photos - I am so jealous you got to meet Daisy!

Love the pictures!!

A quality report as always Captain!

"I do not like to repeat successes. I like to go on to other things." - Walt Disney

Love the pic with Daisy!

• formerly very helpful

I always love your trip reports. Keep them coming!

• Minion

Another great trip report