Holidays at the Disneyland Resort Returns November 12 Through January 6 Â« Disney Parks Blog
Here comes Santa Claus, right down Main Street, U.S.A.! Holidays at the Disneyland Resort will be bringing the merry once again, from November 12, 2013, through January 6, 2014. There’s so much to look forward to during this special season – you don’t want to miss:
- The all-new “World of Color – Winter Dreams”
- Big Thunder Ranch Jamboree, where you can meet Santa Claus and enjoy games, music and crafts
- Buena Vista Street and Cars Land and “a bug’s land” decked out with holiday ornaments and décor
- Wintertime nighttime funtime at Mad T Party
- “Phineas and Ferb’s Rockin’ Rollin’ Dance Party: Holiday Edition”
- The return of Three Kings Day celebration
And of course Sleeping Beauty’s Winter Castle, “Believe…in Holiday Magic” fireworks show, “A Christmas Fantasy” parade, “it’s a small world” holiday and Haunted Mansion Holiday.
So start making your holiday plans now, because the Happiest Place on Earth is about to get merrier!