Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1

    • Iron-Clad Allie
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    39,466

    Your Fave Character(s): Who U Would Like To Fish With & Where. What Would You Catch?

    After giving the subject much consideration, I think I would prefer Capn Hook and Ariel. As is evident, Hook has his own hook and doesn't require a fishing poll. Then there's the Little "Sea Food Fanatic" Mermaid, whom loves to fry fish. Flouder and Sabastian protest, but they can't resist her cooking any more than I can.

    As to the favorite fishing spots of Cook, Ariel and I would most enjoy fishing, it would have to be the Finding Nemo Sub Lagoon, the Rivers of America, Pirates, and the circular water tough beneath Dumbo. My fave fish to catch are trout, swordfish, shrimp and grunion....not necisarily in that order.

    Please tell me your thoughts on the subject, if you don't consider it to be too fishy for your liking.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!


  2. #2

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Notre Dame
    Posts
    2,784

    Re: Your Fave Character(s): Who U Would Like To Fish With & Where. What Would You Ca

    I would fish with Murphy and have her cook all of the fish in the Rivers of America by breathing fire on it.

  3. #3

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    socal
    Posts
    269

    Re: Your Fave Character(s): Who U Would Like To Fish With & Where. What Would You Ca

    I would have to say.. Pete. He usually has the best of the best, you can fish in comfort, with good food, entertainment, prob even a jacuzzi while you fish.

    Just don't bring goofy.

  4. #4

    • Iron-Clad Allie
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    39,466

    Re: Your Fave Character(s): Who U Would Like To Fish With & Where. What Would You Ca

    Quote Originally Posted by frollofan View Post
    I would fish with Murphy and have her cook all of the fish in the Rivers of America by breathing fire on it.
    Sounds scrumptious....and the cost savings compared to DL food prices I also would find quite delectable!

    Quote Originally Posted by JM Disneyland View Post
    I would have to say.. Pete. He usually has the best of the best, you can fish in comfort, with good food, entertainment, prob even a jacuzzi while you fish.

    Just don't bring goofy.
    Say! I could enjoy some of that Jacuzzi fishing!
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!


  5. #5

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    131

    Re: Your Fave Character(s): Who U Would Like To Fish With & Where. What Would You Ca

    Brer Bear.

    Topwater plugs along the Jungle Cruise.

    Ever seen River Monsters? That's what I'm imagining.

  6. #6

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    986

    Re: Your Fave Character(s): Who U Would Like To Fish With & Where. What Would You Ca

    At 1:30 in this trailer for a Japanese Nintendo 3DS game called "Disney Magic Castle: My Happy Life" where your Mii avatar explores and interacts in a Disney character-populated world Donald Duck is fishing.

    Namco Bandai Disney Magic Castle My Happy Life for the Nintendo 3DS - YouTube

    I would fish with Donald Duck in this game, but not in real life since I don't like fish.

  7. #7

    • Iron-Clad Allie
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    39,466

    Re: Your Fave Character(s): Who U Would Like To Fish With & Where. What Would You Ca

    Quote Originally Posted by Wall to Wall Creep View Post
    Brer Bear.

    Topwater plugs along the Jungle Cruise.

    Ever seen River Monsters? That's what I'm imagining.
    Ahhhh! Them jungle river monsters are pretty darn tasty!
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!


  8. #8

    • Selfie Expert
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Gilbert, AZ
    Posts
    6,904

    Re: Your Fave Character(s): Who U Would Like To Fish With & Where. What Would You Ca

    Peter Pan, fishing in the castle moat or Rivers of America, hoping to catch some codfish, of course!
    Last edited by KellyMcG86; 08-26-2013 at 11:14 PM. Reason: typo

    Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

  9. #9

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    1845 Sugarcube Ln., Ponyville, Equestria
    Posts
    570

    Re: Your Fave Character(s): Who U Would Like To Fish With & Where. What Would You Ca

    Does Tom Sawyer count as a character? Cracker jack at fishing and knows his hand around every tree and overturned stone of the frontier.



    Total Tender Rides: 20
    Total Lilly Belle Rides: 9
    Total Dapper Days Attended: 2
    Total Mark Twain Wheelhouse Rides: 5

  10. #10

    • Iron-Clad Allie
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    39,466

    Re: Your Fave Character(s): Who U Would Like To Fish With & Where. What Would You Ca

    Quote Originally Posted by bigcatrik View Post
    At 1:30 in this trailer for a Japanese Nintendo 3DS game called "Disney Magic Castle: My Happy Life" where your Mii avatar explores and interacts in a Disney character-populated world Donald Duck is fishing.

    Namco Bandai Disney Magic Castle My Happy Life for the Nintendo 3DS - YouTube

    I would fish with Donald Duck in this game, but not in real life since I don't like fish.
    Virtual magic castle mote fishin' with angler Donald....it don't get no better than that. Let's get that integrated catfish fry going now!
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!


  11. #11

    • Iron-Clad Allie
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    39,466

    Re: Your Fave Character(s): Who U Would Like To Fish With & Where. What Would You Ca

    Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    Peter Pan, fishing in the castle moat or Rivers of America, hoping to catch from codfish, of course!


    I've herd word that the big cod are biting on goofy night crawlers and hidden mickey lures.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bongo View Post
    Does Tom Sawyer count as a character? Cracker jack at fishing and knows his hand around every tree and overturned stone of the frontier.
    Tom Sawyer absolutely counts. Not many no yet, but he's been going out to a favorite fishing spot with Lindsay Lohan of late. They recently caught a mess of trout in the Grizzly River Run waters. They like their fish beer battered.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!


Similar Threads

  1. Who would you like to meet the most?
    By Zaris in forum Disney Interactive and Game Industry Discussion
    Replies: 110
    Last Post: 10-07-2006, 01:09 PM
  2. Who's your favorite character?
    By Walt Jr. in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 09-04-2006, 12:03 PM
  3. Who would you like to be stuck on an elevator with?
    By NeverNeverland in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 09-03-2005, 12:43 AM
  4. Pluto, Astro, Scooby Doo - Who's Your Fave Pooch?
    By Ride Warrior in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-16-2005, 08:14 AM
  5. Who are your heroes? Who would you like to meet?
    By Ortizmo2000 in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-18-2005, 01:39 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •