• Iron-Clad Allie

Your Fave Character(s): Who U Would Like To Fish With & Where. What Would You Catch?

After giving the subject much consideration, I think I would prefer Capn Hook and Ariel. As is evident, Hook has his own hook and doesn't require a fishing poll. Then there's the Little "Sea Food Fanatic" Mermaid, whom loves to fry fish. Flouder and Sabastian protest, but they can't resist her cooking any more than I can.

As to the favorite fishing spots of Cook, Ariel and I would most enjoy fishing, it would have to be the Finding Nemo Sub Lagoon, the Rivers of America, Pirates, and the circular water tough beneath Dumbo. My fave fish to catch are trout, swordfish, shrimp and grunion....not necisarily in that order.

Please tell me your thoughts on the subject, if you don't consider it to be too fishy for your liking.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

• Minion

Re: Your Fave Character(s): Who U Would Like To Fish With & Where. What Would You Ca

I would fish with Murphy and have her cook all of the fish in the Rivers of America by breathing fire on it.

Re: Your Fave Character(s): Who U Would Like To Fish With & Where. What Would You Ca

I would have to say.. Pete. He usually has the best of the best, you can fish in comfort, with good food, entertainment, prob even a jacuzzi while you fish.

Just don't bring goofy.

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by frollofan View Post
    I would fish with Murphy and have her cook all of the fish in the Rivers of America by breathing fire on it.
    Sounds scrumptious....and the cost savings compared to DL food prices I also would find quite delectable!

Quote Originally Posted by JM Disneyland View Post
    I would have to say.. Pete. He usually has the best of the best, you can fish in comfort, with good food, entertainment, prob even a jacuzzi while you fish.

Just don't bring goofy.
    Say! I could enjoy some of that Jacuzzi fishing!

Brer Bear.

Topwater plugs along the Jungle Cruise.

Ever seen River Monsters? That's what I'm imagining.

At 1:30 in this trailer for a Japanese Nintendo 3DS game called "Disney Magic Castle: My Happy Life" where your Mii avatar explores and interacts in a Disney character-populated world Donald Duck is fishing.

Namco Bandai Disney Magic Castle My Happy Life for the Nintendo 3DS - YouTube

I would fish with Donald Duck in this game, but not in real life since I don't like fish.

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by Wall to Wall Creep View Post
    Brer Bear.

Topwater plugs along the Jungle Cruise.

Ever seen River Monsters? That's what I'm imagining.
    Ahhhh! Them jungle river monsters are pretty darn tasty!

• Selfie Expert

Peter Pan, fishing in the castle moat or Rivers of America, hoping to catch some codfish, of course!
    Last edited by KellyMcG86; 08-26-2013 at 11:14 PM. Reason: typo

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

Does Tom Sawyer count as a character? Cracker jack at fishing and knows his hand around every tree and overturned stone of the frontier.

Total Tender Rides: 20
    Total Lilly Belle Rides: 9
    Total Dapper Days Attended: 2
    Total Mark Twain Wheelhouse Rides: 5

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by bigcatrik View Post
    At 1:30 in this trailer for a Japanese Nintendo 3DS game called "Disney Magic Castle: My Happy Life" where your Mii avatar explores and interacts in a Disney character-populated world Donald Duck is fishing.

Namco Bandai Disney Magic Castle My Happy Life for the Nintendo 3DS - YouTube

I would fish with Donald Duck in this game, but not in real life since I don't like fish.
    Virtual magic castle mote fishin' with angler Donald....it don't get no better than that. Let's get that integrated catfish fry going now!

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    Peter Pan, fishing in the castle moat or Rivers of America, hoping to catch from codfish, of course!

I've herd word that the big cod are biting on goofy night crawlers and hidden mickey lures.

Quote Originally Posted by Bongo View Post
    Does Tom Sawyer count as a character? Cracker jack at fishing and knows his hand around every tree and overturned stone of the frontier.
    Tom Sawyer absolutely counts. Not many no yet, but he's been going out to a favorite fishing spot with Lindsay Lohan of late. They recently caught a mess of trout in the Grizzly River Run waters. They like their fish beer battered.