Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Disney Obsessed

Re: Can I Get Your Opinions on a School Project I Did Based Around Disneyland?

Quote Originally Posted by Bongo View Post
    I tried that out but it became very crowded with both the closing announcement and Mickey Mouse. If you listen back to the 'Fantasmic' segment, you'll notice a very obvious transition around halfway into the segment where the music gets really hyped up and epic. In that segment, using a lot of quick edits, I plan to just shove just about every other picture I took that could not fit into the previous segments in there. Like with every brass and string sound, the picture would change to the next in a second. It will look cool whilst giving me an opportunity to not waste any pictures. Thanks for the suggestion though!

BTW for anyone who doesn't really like the ending announcement, it may or may not go into the final cut. All depends on my thought process during the actual editing in of photos.
    I LOVE the closing announcement! Do have a super fun pic of the end of the day? Or like a pretty empty mainstreet one? It would look wonderful

Sad day you cant overlap it- but I think you should keep the announcement anyways

• Disney Obsessed

Quote Originally Posted by Bongo View Post
    Yes, and it's kind of funny how it worked that way. I used to go to the parks a lot beck then and I kept on wondering what that tune was whenever it played on the speakers. I watched Wall-E and noted that opening song was oddly familiar, so I searched up the movie and watched the entirety of 'Hello Dolly!'. After that and going back to the parks, I finally realized that they were playing 'Put on Your Sunday Clothes' from "Hello Dolly!' all this time, although I must admit it sounds like a reorchestrated version as the one playing in the parks sounds like no other 'Put on Your Sunday Clothes' I've heard of.
    I love that version I cant put my finger on what makes it so special but the sound and the thoughts of Wall E (LOVE) makes me happy.

Quote Originally Posted by CSei2011 View Post
    I LOVE the closing announcement! Do have a super fun pic of the end of the day? Or like a pretty empty mainstreet one? It would look wonderful

Sad day you cant overlap it- but I think you should keep the announcement anyways
    Well originally I wanted to go for a bit of a comedic end with just a black screen with the audio playing and some small white text at the bottom of the screen saying:

"Saddest message heard in history"
    " =( "

But have been juggling between that and a night shot of something iconic from the park as you leave; The castle, Main Street, Main Street Station, or the park gates themselves.

Total Tender Rides: 20
    Total Lilly Belle Rides: 9
    Total Dapper Days Attended: 2
    Total Mark Twain Wheelhouse Rides: 5

• Disneymom

Love, Love, Love it. Did I say I love it? I am saving it so I can listen to it anytime I want. You did a great job. Thank you so much for doing it. Good luck with your project.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12