Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• Disney aficionado

When is too much Disneyland?

Hey all, I'm still alive! Let's see if anyone remembers me. Trivia question: Before going to Disneyland on our honey moon, where did my wife and I stop in California (after the leaving the airport of course)?
    It's been almost a year since I posted on here. My wife and I bought a house and well through a serious of unfortunate events don't seem to have the money to make it to Disneyland or world in the foreseeable future.

Anyhow, I figured I'd open up an interesting debate question. How many days in a row of Disneyland would be too much? Have you ever reached that point? Is it possible to reach that point? I never seem to get enough when I visit, but what about you? The longest trip I had was in Disney World for only 5 days. When I was in Disneyland, I was only there for 2 days, hardly enough time.

I can imagine some people work there everyday, and it eventually starts to lose its luster or draw, or for people who have season passes it may reach that point. I don't know!
    Hoping to raise enough money to go to DL from Pennsylvania with my wife for our 5 year anniversary. (We went there on our honeymoon!)

If you would like to contribute to the cause for a relatively poor private school teacher. Please private message me. I'd be very thankful.

• Disney Fan 4 Life

Re: When is too much Disneyland?

Even with AP's we like to go at 4 day stretches two to three times a year to just relax and enjoy the parks. That allows us to go with the flow more and not have to plan daily minutia. In the past we would get 5 or 6 day passes, to allow the same thing. Gave lots of time to enjoy the parks and not feel rushed, so it was a truly relaxed visit. If we returned to single ticket usage, we would probably go with the 5 day park hopper to allow for this. I think this might in part, depend on how much you enjoy the parks. Some folks say 3 days is enough
    Here You Leave Today and Enter the World of Yesterday, Tomorrow, and Fantasy.

“To all who come to this happy place; welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past...and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams and the hard facts that have created America...with the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.” - Walt Disney, Disneyland Opening Day Speech 1955

View my new Budget Disney Blog here: http://budgetdisneylandresort.blogspot.com/

• Sock Puppet

For me, Disneyland has always been a nice escape, a place to get away from the woes that life tends to bring. It is the one place that I know I can go, and the stress just all melts away. I honestly do not think I can ever have two much Disneyland. So, if I had to put a time limit on how much would be "too much" I would say about, a month of non-stop, everyday visits. But hey, if you ever get tired of Disneyland, there's always California Adventure..

• Rock Star Minion

I think the answer to your question is In-N-Out Burger.

I remember you.
    "Here You Leave the World of California Today and Enter the World of, um, er, California Today."

• Minion

Three full days in a row is enough for me. That includes physical exhaustion as well.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I did 10 days in a row at Disneyland back in late January/early February. It was fantastic, and it coincided with Mice/Chat, Mice/Age Anniversary events.

May 11 - 16, 2015

• Science Factual

Never?

Or

Between 2-6pm

• keh!

I've done 3 consecutive days before, I felt like I needed a break after that. When is too much? I'd say when you are offered a free night in the Dream Suite.

• Down Pluto!

Should I visit long enough to find out, I'll let you know. My longest is 15 consecutive full days, and it didn't even come close to too much.

I am Sambo, and I endorse this signature.

• MaliBOOMer

A trip for me can't be less than four. As far as too much, I wouldn't know until I tested it.
    Favorite Ride: Tower of Terror

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

I'd say 3 days max for me...but Ive been over 100 times so Ive done everything and will be back some day so i dont need to be at the resort over 3 days

• Disneymom

I would like to test this. Send me for an unlimited time. The most I've gone for is 5 days. We went in June for three days and that wasn't enough for me. I so want to go again really soon but know it's not possible. Boo Hoo. We met a family that was vacationing from the UK and they were staying in the Grand for a month and going to the park everyday. She said they loved it.

We had 6 day park hoppers in '11 and I could have done more! Guess that comes from only being able to go every 2 years...

• Minion

I did Disneyland for three nights/four days once. It didn't seem like too much.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

My next trip is just from a Monday til a Friday. However, next year, I'd love to visit for a two week period. Not sure my husband would appreciate that however, since he doesn't visit with me. He stays back home in Chicago, and fends for himself. Not that he complains, but I have never been away for a two week period before.

May 11 - 16, 2015

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast