• Chief Troublemaker

Fantasmic Dessert-Gluten Free?

BFF & I are considering doing the Fantasmic Dessert on our next trip. I haven't been able to find much info on whether or not they offer a GF option & if so is it any good.

Has anyone here ever done or asked about a GF Fantasmic Dessert? If so, what did you have & was it any good.

I'm trying to decide if it's worth paying the price just for a reserved seat for F! if all that is available for me is a box of stuff I either can't eat or can eat but is inedible.
    "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.​"

• Minion

Re: Fantasmic Dessert-Gluten Free?

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    BFF & I are considering doing the Fantasmic Dessert on our next trip. I haven't been able to find much info on whether or not they offer a GF option & if so is it any good.

Has anyone here ever done or asked about a GF Fantasmic Dessert? If so, what did you have & was it any good.

I'm trying to decide if it's worth paying the price just for a reserved seat for F! if all that is available for me is a box of stuff I either can't eat or can eat but is inedible.
    They do not have a GF box. The box includes several cheeses (with water crackers), grapes, a mini cheese cake, a couple truffles, a couple cookies and a mini lava cake. Also, all you can drink of various sodas/hot chocolate/coffee/tea/water.
    If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

Errrr, don't know about gluten free specifically but I do know they do have options for dietary restrictions....just can't remember what they are or offer. Call the reservation # and ask, you would set that up upon your initial call any way so they should be able to tell ya.

• Chief Troublemaker

Quote Originally Posted by ParkHopper1 View Post
    Errrr, don't know about gluten free specifically but I do know they do have options for dietary restrictions....just can't remember what they are or offer. Call the reservation # and ask, you would set that up upon your initial call any way so they should be able to tell ya.

I'd thought of that & will give them a call for sure to see what they may offer. Problem is that although they 'may' have a GF option, as with many restricted-diet related products, some are wonderful & some are down right nasty tasting. Was hoping someone had 'personal experience'.

Personally, I think the GF dessert box could just substitute the sweets with a bunch of the chocolate chip cookies they have at Jolly Holiday. Those were really good!
    "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.​"